10. I am different (Isha )

'Life is too short to keep grudges ' but in my life I keep grudges like my best friends .
I don't forget anything . I have hyperthymesia memory .
I use this memory very skillfully against my enemies .
That's what I did when I sealed many deals for my company .
few days back I lost my two deals they were not important but everything matters to me . I knew who is behind them but amandeep stopped me due to marriage .
So here I am at the coach of train sitting across my future husband and near window . Besides me are Kiara and siara and upper me was amandeep she was working . Beside Abhishek ate harsh and prashit . Upper are veer sir and hazel ma'am . Yes sir and ma'am , I couldn't just call them bhabhi and Bhai suddenly . It would take time . Everyone else got seated according to their seats and journey starts. It just not of tain it's my new life where I don't know what to do . I like to be in control and predicted but in this new journey i just couldn't and it's sure as fuck irritates me .
After few minutes I am lost in my thoughts that is only about loosing the deal .
Everyone are talking ,laughing and i am pretending my laugh my mind is wandering over my deals .
Looks like abhishek noticed my fake smile and oops he noticed clearly . He messaged

Mr . shekhawat 🌚
What happened ?
Why mood off ?
Isha❣️
Is it noticable that much
Mr.shekhawat 🌚
Yes !
What happened
Isha ❣️
nothing
Just wedding pressure ☺️
Mr shekhawat 🌚
Ohhk ...
...

I left the chat and closed my phone .
I was unintentionally smiling that he cares . It was night time everyone slept but my sleep was nowhere. Abhishek was sleeping very uncomfortably . But he is a deep sleeper .
I opened my play books and started reading 'god of fury ' it's amazing and smutty .hehe . Suddenly tarun stopped and someone entered . I slowly opened the curtain and saw a girl wearing black mask and all black clothes and black suitcase.
She sat across the empty seat . I was really afraid idk . But I gathered my composure and opened and said in cold voice " who are u miss ? Don't you know that tise whole coach is booked .S7 and S8 are totally booked by us " she tsked and smiled " Ishu it's me !yrr you are getting married ...just couldn't believe . " "Who are u " I pressurized every word . " Ishu this is wrong i straight away came from airport to railway station and u here doesn't recognise me " she said sulkily .
Her voice was so loud that everyone woke up I mean in our part always except sleepy boy (abhishek) .
Veer ,Aarav , hazel and aashna everyone came down and looked at her confusingly . She said " Aarav bhaii !! U became more ugly yaar " she laughed . Now Aarav Bhai looked at her with wtf look and veer Bhai raised his perfect eyebrow and pulled hazel bhabhi behind him . And our very attentive and light sleeper amandeep woke up and came towards us and asked "what doing over here " . She is the mommy of our group. She always looks over us m she take care of us . I know she may be holding many things but she don't share it with us. She need someone who can look after her like a baby . Her soulmate .
A mysterious girl said "deep ... I missed u " she pouted I guess . Amandeep smiled a little and said "remove your mask duffer " she flicked herself and said " oops " she removed her mask and flicked her blond hairs and she was our another group mate " shehnaaz kaur " bestie of aashna ...
Aashna eyes widen and she rushed to hug her and suddenly both cried and aashna said "stupid , u should call daily . Where were u from 2 years ?" Naaz said "why ? U couldn't survive in college without me " aashna slapped her and said don't go now . She said " aww never " everyone hugged her . And talked
I went inside the couch and mr polar bear is still sleeping . I sit beside his bed and traced my finger on his face . He looks so cute like a child . He act like tough man but he is baby , innocent . I said slowly "wakwy Mr bear " he mumbled something and said "mumma 1 more min " I said "m not ur mumma mister " he woke up and looked at his surroundings and then me and smiled "sorry I am very deep sleeper .did i snor or disturbed u " ohh God is he straight out of books ." No u didn't but someone is here to meet u and me . It's my friend 'shehnaaz kaur 'and beware of her she is a reporter . He smiled and nodded and went ouside the coach . He greeted het and after min. Or so everyone got seated and started talking .
Shehnaaz - myself shehnaaz kaur . Iw as a Muslim before haayat Khan then got married at young marriage now a divorcee . Lives in Dubai as reporter for 2 years and finding a man of my life . "
Everyone listened to her attentively. But my mind was somewhere . It was trapping me ,pulling me . I was having breathing difficulty.
I touched my pendent witch is heartbeat shaped and there is small diamond on heart . It's edges were pointing at my fingers and there was sudden urge to smoke pull over me and I stood up amandeep looked at me with 'dont u dare ' . She knows every single thing about me .I blinked at her and went towards the door and took out cigrette and lit up . Made some rings of smoke .
I was lost in my thoughts that were trapping me . Sending me in my black hole . suddenly I felt someone behind me . I turned around and saw abhishek .
He said " what happened ? " He took a look at my hand and said "u smoke "
I didn't know what came over me and I said " yes "
He - "and "
I - "I drink ,go to club "
He -and
I - " I have very short temper . I break things when I am angry "
He - and
I " i am very possessive . I don't share anything . I kill people without blinking . I am morally grey "
I - " i live for winning "
He - " hmm. "
I now lost my temper and asked him " what are u made up of ? Aren't u afraid of me ? Will u not leave me ? I am a broken piece of glass that will only hurt you . Leave this marriage before u regret " i warned him but I was afraid why don't know .
He said " u smoke , drink and goes to club and I will help u to lose these habits . U have bad temper ,I will calm u . U break things , I will bring them . U are possessive and I don't have large group so u don't have to share me with anyone . U love winnig and I will never make u lose weather in game or this marriage " he said smiling and took my cigarette from my hands and threw it outside. And ruffled my hair and said " I will not leave u ms . Singhania " I asked "really " "yes I will love u as u are " i smiled . I didn't knew when I teared up so he wiped my tears with his thumb and said " don't cry "
I nodded and said " are u really out of my rom com books " he laughed a little and said " if u want me then I am , heartbeat "
He left from there but his words echoed in my brain bringing calm in my brain and pulling me out of black hole , i was trapped .

What if I pull him in my black hole with me ?
Heartbeat hmm I am not at all blushing 🙈
I went towards the coach and slept peacefully .