13. cruel summer (multi )

Isha pov
Tick
Tick
Tick
When u hear these sounds u sometimes feel calm , silence but when I hear it , it panicks me . It leaves me disturbed .
That's what whappening to me right now . We are currently sitting in a lehenga store and we all are seeing dresses for each other . We have already decided the amandeep and shehnaaz dresses . Now we are looking for Kiara as siara is busy on her phone smiling like a idiot . I seriously doubt she has a boyfriend ..
I am feeling attack . I wanted to be inside my shell . The sudden urge of smoking is taking over me . Beside me abhishek was working on some important work but still he is paying attention to everyone . Even when Kia asked her most random question "do u think u will be able to handle her " and he smiled "yes I am ready and I know we will handle each other " m even when her brothers irritate him or beat him him randomly he don't shout and just glared at them and start working again .
As I was thinking of smoking , my phone rang out of a sudden everyone looked at me because of my ringtone of cruel summer by Taylor Swift i guess . I embarrassingly picked up my phone and when I heard the voice my world crashed down . Panic settled down in me.
I didn't know what to do . My eyes swollen up with tears . I don't know when amandeep sat near me and pulled my phone and cut the call m she says "Isha .... I told u not to pick up from unknown no. Isha listen to me bby " between my panic I saw her worried face . I made her worried again . I made her married . I am a disappointment . I couldn't survive . I-I don't deserve this life .
LET ME COME ISHA . U ARE TIRED . STOP HURTING YOURSELF
shut up no I will not let u take over
ISHA U WILL NOT BE ABLE TO HANDLE
as I was talking to her i heard abhishekh's soothing sound "Isha calm down what happened tell me I will try to solve this . Don't cry pls " u don't deserve him he is an angel and I am a witch She said THIS TIME I WILL NOT LISTEN TO U I AM COMING .. with these words everything became blank
Amandeep pov :
I saw her picking up a call and she suddenly panicked and she seemed lost . I became worried and came to her and tried to help her i saw it was his phone .... Abhishek also was trying to break her ruthless thoughts but I think something is wrong . And suddenly took a long breath with her widening eyes and became normal . And smiled evilly . Oh oh she came .
I took abhishek with me and said "abhishek jiju listen to me carefully .. okay there is some very dark past of her which I can't tell u right now . She has a dissociative identity disorder (DID) . Her other personality is a totally bad bitch type . She takes care of her and is possessive . She has an Aussie accent . She believes Australia is best ... We named her Clara to differentiate her . I love both her personality. But Clara hates us . She doesn't like people near Isha . So In conclusion u have to gain her trust , love attraction " after that abhishek nodded and thought for a while and asked "are there solutions we can bring back Isha ?" Hmm he has a brain atleast "yes , she hates herself when someone degrade her and think Isha is controlling her because she thinks she is controlling Isha " " okay I get it now leave it on me " by now our girl group got to knew about situation and was trying to cool down Clara . I just wish this time abhishek could win her trust and treat her right .
Abhishek pov :
I just knew right now I have to bring my Isha back I would win over Clara later I need her to calm down and forget whatever that bloody phone call was .I just thank god my brothers aren't here , they went to buy food for us cuz they are hungry beasts. I went towards her and sat down beside her . Okay she is smoking and is smiling . Get ready abhi ur test starts now "hey Clara " Clara said in her Aussie accent "hello Mr Abhishek . I was waiting to have a conversation with u " "looked like we got it now " I said smiling . She replied "yes so nr abhishekh do u know me I'm Clara I am the one who takes care of Isha . Shi is weak but I never let her fall . I take care of her when she is in panic " that's it I got the chance to bring her back "are u sure Clara ? I mean Isha is the only one who prepares for presentation , she is the one who set the deals and who could make such amazing friends who's always beside her . Are u sure u are not the one who needs her for ur own personality ? " I was feeling guilty when I said those words to her but she needed hen right now I just whispered sorry to her after my strock and she suddenly became angry , disappointed and and then suddenly she closed her eyes and lost her balance as she was standing while talking to me . I hurriedly caught her and laid her down on the couch. . i splash little water in her face . Her hazel iris became visible and she looked at me and smiled and then hugged me . I sniffed her and smiled . She slowly pulled her apart "are u hurt ? What happened ? U okay ? U Scared the shit out of me heartbeat 🥺" she smiled and said "I am okay and thank you and I am really sorry " she stopped and said " now u know my problem . Are you afraid of me ?will u leave me " ohh my baby " noo u know what I am more fascinated by u and ur personality . U are gifted u have two personality but other people fake their personality but ur both personality are great and real that's what I love . " She smiled sigh in relief and said "mr shekhawat u are really something else and I loved it " she became busy with others but honey u are the heartbeat of my heart u don't know yet . After that we buy the clothes and came home .

Today's aesthetic

Jaipur streets clicked by Kiara

Clicked by shehnaaz

Abhisha clicked by siara

Abhisha clicked by amandeep (her heart is melting for him )

Our Isha in her thought clicked by Abhishek

I will now post more slower because of my exams .....