19. haaye ye ladki ( harsh )

Harsh pov

As abhishek Bhai was going to meet bhabhi , i decided I would like to meet my baby girl and tell her that I know about her games which are fun but also lead to lies .
Bhai got ready to meet bhabhi and asked me to come with him . I thought about why I should be ' kabab mein haddi ' (Indian slang ) and gave him some privacy .
I took my keys and left to tour Delhi . It is said Delhi is heart of love . So let's find my love . I was in front of the qutub minar clicking some photos , when I saw a girl with some kids playing . She was wearing white kurti with white dupatta Her hair was open and she had a big jhumki on her ears . She was wearing bangles with some juti to finish her look which in all means was beautiful and cute . My mind shouted to me ' no harsh , u like ur babygirl and staring at the random girl is crime '  but my eyes were not tearing away from her , her laughs were melodic which is loved by my ears very much . One kid ran towards me and she turned to catch her and oh damn ! She took my breath away . am I alive god ? Probably not just because I am seeing angels on earth or is it heaven .  She  is none  other than siara malhotra or my baby girl.
She looked at me and widened her eyes and showed her back to me . Is she embarrassed ? I walked towards her and tapped her shoulders she was muttering ' oh god ! Did he know that I am one ? Shit sorry pls leave me ! I laughed at her cute blabber and said to tease her more " what should I know ?" She turned towards me so quickly and horrified  face and laughed awkwardly " w -what should u know ! N -nothing ! Hehe ! " I secretly laughed at her panic but tried to play cool  " oh , it's okay ! "  Now she asked " what are you doing here ? Shouldn't you be in Mumbai? " I replied "  ahh to that question , Bhai came to meet bhabhi so I also accompanied him and came but I didn't wanted to become quote unquote 'kabab mein haddir ' so I wandered to Delhi  famous places " as I explained all the things accept her one , her eyes twinkled with mischief ? Or some happiness . She smiled widely and said " so this is it ! I will ur tour guide sia malhotra for showing you around our Delhi , everyone's Delhi " I smiled at her cuteness . She said bye to the kids and took me to my next station  hauz khas . She was showing me around and I was clicking some photos which are specifically her , I asked " shouldn't you be at work of something " to this she  replied " yep ! But every Saturday i take a day off to play with these poor kids  as they all deserve some happiness and I am just a source of God to provide them the happiness they deserve " hayye yeh ladki ! She will be the death of mine .
Then she showed me some famous cafes like 2D cafe , vintage styled cafes and more . She showed me CP which is the heart of Delhi and then she showed me South Delhi famous places , she showed me red fort , India gate , world of wonder and more by the night i was so tired that I showed her white flag . She whinned and said " right now there is so much left ! How will I  show you everything we still have some uncovered thing " i clasped my hand at her shoulder and said " it's okay I will meet u Tomorrow and then u can show me all of these which u listed me .okay ?" She nodded with a pout and then said ". Let me drop u to ur hotel ." I declined politely and bid her bye and came to the hotel . I was thinking about her when her text came .
Imagine harsh has changed her name
Babygirl 💓🥺
Ohh  I see u love playing with fire
   Harsh   🤟
What happened

I asked her for fun . I know what she is referring to .

Babygirl 💓🥺
U were with some girl named sia malhotra  all day and was laughing like a maniac.
    harsh    🤟
she is not some girl , babygirl . She is sia malhotra a beautiful lady .

I decided to tease her and test her patience

Babygirl 💓🥺
Ohoh ! Then what about me Mr shekhawat
Harsh 🤟
I don't even know ms stalker
Babygirl 💗🥺
I will tell sia about our relationship
Harsh 🤟
Which relationship 🤔
Babygirl 💓🥺
I can accuse u of cheating me and having sex videos of us .
Harsh 🤟
🤣🤣 Go on ! I am waiting
Babygirl 💓🥺
U are bluffing right !
Harsh 🤟
No ! Go on . I like sia not you . Babygirl how can I fall in love with u when u will not show ur self .
Baby girl 💓🥺
Fuck u and ur sia !
Harsh 🤟
Don't say anything about my sia .
Seen

  arrange Yet love marriage #1जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें