7. blunder ( abhishek pov)

Since the wedding night I could not stop thinking about those beautiful bluish green eyes . they were rare .
At morning we were eating dinner and suddenly we heard noices at first they were being ignored but then it came to knocking out door . As harsh opened the door ,there was she I have been thinking about.
She then started bickering with veer Bhai and I was really enjoying it no one dared to speak against him but she started fighting him .she even accused him for even  doing two timing 🤣.
Then her gaze move towards the Hazel bhabhs and she literally squealed like a baby found his favourite candy. I was lost in thinking but I stated listening to her talks .(he will listen to her whole day after few days 🤧🤣)
She said "omg !Hazel Ali shekhawat !am I dreaming ! Ma'am you are so good .u are the only who would change this cruel world for discrimination."hazel bhabhi looked at him confusingly and said "what are you saying ?i mean what do u mean by that "
"This is th problem !great people don't understand what they done . Mam u changed your region for love .u didn't care about these shits they were saying . U are my celeb crush. Ma'am after radha krishna and then mumma papa love story i believed in your love story . From only these stories I believe , there is love for me too " she smiled while saying and hazels bhabhi too . I heard her one of the friends saying 'here we go again with her idol of changing world 'abd then I saw harsh and what I heard Kiara were kind of talking with their eyes and smiling . Hazel bhabhi thanked her and then she was back again in her blunder . She got some notification and then looked at everyone and said "so listen up everyone ! I m warming you call my mom and say u are not ready for relationship and then the meeting will be ended . ISHA ,ISHA SINGHANIA DAUGHTER OF ATHARV AND ADVESHA SINGHANIA ,MESS WITH HER ,YOU WILL BE BURNED . this time I m going without doing anything but next time I will break these vases and photos so darling be save . "
She turned towards her friends and said" let's go girls ," she started walking towards the door and said to veer "be blessed u have such a amazing wife or else .... "Veer Bhai gazed at him like he would kill her any moment and then said to harsh "bye servant " Kiara nudged hir and they went . Harsh shouted "I m not servant duffer"
Veer Bhai closes the doors and whispered fuck and then shouted fuck . Maa and badi maa said in unison "language veer " . He apologized and took Hazel bhabhs towards their room . Isha .. that's her name . beautiful ... Isha I will make you mine . 😏
__________________________________
My family has only 3 women that we consider them as goddesses.
Neil and yamini shekhawat (mom and dad) have 3 boys :veer ,me and then harsh (youngest of all ) . Then we have niyantara and vansh  shekhawat who have 2 kids : nishank khurana and pravishit shekhawat. Then hazel bhabhi came in our house and she became our life . We all love happily treat them nicely .
My family is my life and I can burn anyone for them . I don't care about anyone.

A calm person can only be calm for a while .