9 . train!!(abhishek )

Our brain can remember only a few unknown people and one of a few unknown people is Isha .
Since she had made havoc in my house I couldn't forget her . Her smile ,her brown hazel eyes that screamed long lost forest and her long brunette hairs .
She was like a goddess .
A few ago my mom and badi maa informed us about their' mother and daughter in law date '. And I was stunned . She is not that rude that she shows . Inside she has a calm ocean .
My sweet and smartest mumma (note the sarcasm) called her parents and finalized the match .
They also decided the date of our engagement .
Now
I uh hun my whole family is sitting in the living room and waiting for her family . Suddenly the bell rings and mumma goes to open the door . Idk why hazel bhabhi is most excited to meet her . I mean she is my future wife . (Ladka fas gya 😁)
As I was grudging over something not HER . She comes wearing a beautiful light orange saree . her hairs are open and light makeup is outshining her from all people .
She greeted everyone and got seated beside me . I suddenly felt tingles in my stomach (bacha use butterflies kehte h ) (ab past tense use kr leti . It's tough )
She looked at me and I was lost in her brown hazel eyes I don't know why . It's like it has many secrets she is hiding .
Suddenly my sweet bhabhs said "I think you should talk in private ,clear all your doubts then we will decide your engagement and all.hmm?" Isha smiled a little and nodded her head .
I stood up and gave my hand to her to hold . She looked at me and then her hand and then held it . Uhh these tingles again . Her hands are so soft and fit in my hands so easily . I took her upstairs towards my room . (Kya intention h bacha ?😏)
I made her sit at my bed and I sat in the chair . She observed my room and i observed her every move .
She looked at me and i looked at her . Suddenly she broke our eyes contest and started "hii myself Isha singhania . I know I could introduce myself properly and sorry for that day " she said embarrassingly. I smiled and nodded and started " hii myself abhishek shekhawat and it's totally okay . It was fun tho' . Feel comfortable and ask whatever u want " she nodded and said " tell me about your family . I am confused to see these many people . My family is small  , me, my brother and his wife and mumma papa . " " Okay let me start
            Rajveer shekhawat (father ) & yamini shekhawat (mother )
Veer Bhai (oldest ) then me and then harsh (youngest ) .

         Aakash shekhawat & niyantara shekhawat (bade papa and mumma )
Pravishit (oldest but younger than veer ) abhinav Khurana ( younger than me ) and then vansh ( older than harsh ) "

She said " wow , such a beautiful family " she smiled and we continued talking about where and there . (Give some privacy guys 😜)
We moved towards the living area and got seated. Maids served some breakfast and everyone started eating .
It was almost 5 pm , then mumma said " we have  decided the engagement date it's 5 Feb. And we want kids to decide their engagement on their own . Go on kids ,
Isha literally told us about her dream marriage and she wants to travel from train for better memories . She wants south indian marriage . She will get it .
But train !! Cool abhishek .... U can do it for her

__________________________________________________________
I literally wrote 1027 words in this chapter but suddenly it's gone so I have to write it in small words . So pls I m sorry if u don't understand there talks or something u will get to know later . Their talks were useless and a little banter and talks between Aarav and veer about their love .