How much more can i take?

Amelia .

I wake up from the uncomfortable pain on my neck . We really slept on the couch, I wake Angie up .

"Wakey wakey my love, wake up " she only mumble things in her sleep, I shake her shoulder gently until she open her eyes .

"Morning sleepy head" I greet as she rubs her eyes and finding a comfortable position to sit .

" Morning, what time is it? Damn I'm still sleepy and I feel like my body is sour all over" she yawns while I check the time.

"It's five in the morning, I also wanna go back to sleep ..my neck is so stiff, but ain't you going to work today ?" I ask, already up from the couch .

" I am, but I'll be back before you know it"  she keeps on yawning and stretching her arms, I feel guilty I shouldn't have asked her to stay up with me .

" I'm sorry I totally forgot that you also have a big case on your plate and I was just selfi-" I'm cut off by a pillow thrown at my face, Angie giggles .

" you should see your face right now, and it's okay girlfriend, I know you would have done the same if it was me in your shoes "

" I just feel guilty, when is your big case and how far along are you with everything?"

" Don't be I got you remember, and it's in a month" she yawns while rubbing her head, damn she's so sleepy .

"Let me make you some coffee, you should take a bath after you'll find me here ready with your breakfast "

I make her some coffee just to give her some energy .
I start with breakfast while Angie takes a bath, I make a simple breakfast, bacon and scrambled eggs with some cheese sandwich, after I'm done I prepare some plates for me and Angie.
I don't feel like eating thou, I'm glad that today is my day off otherwise I would have been grumpy the whole day at work .

Angie comes in the kitchen looking so beautiful in her black t-shirt and some blue tight skirt matching her outfit with some short black heels .

" you look amazing, and breakfast is ready"

" Thank you love"

I'm really not that hungry so I only ate half of my sandwich then I went to bed wishing Angie to have a great day at work.

I wake up from my ringing phone, I pick up without checking the ID .

"Hello?"

"Sweetheart, did I wake you ?" Leo? I check the ID caller and it's really him .

"Sweet-"

"Don't call me that, and I told you I'll call when I'm ready" I'm so annoyed right now, I was enjoying my peaceful sleep .

" sorry, I just wanted to check up on you, I know I dropped a bomb on you yesterday "

" yeah you ruined my night, you could have waited until today you know, but no you ha-"

" fuck Amelia I didn't wanna ruin your night but you had to know, I know I should have found a different approach but you were ignoring my presence "

" thanks, but I really need some sleep .. I'll call you when I wanna talk " I hang up without waiting for him so say another word.

He calls again but I just watch it ring, but this man ain't giving up so I hang up to let him know I don't wanna talk .. finally he stops ringing my phone.  My phone pings, it's an sms from Leo, I don't even read it, I just go back to lala land .

×××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××

Unknown.

I've been held captive here for as long as i can remember, I don't even know which year it is .

Every once in a while, a woman wearing a mask will come in here and torture me till I lose conscious, she hates me for some reason and I don't even know her .
Right now I'm already used to the torture, her evil laugh and her insults really . I almost forgot the important part, she always come with some papers and a pen wanting me to sign over everything I have .

I was very stubborn from the beginning and I'd always get a whipping until my body became numb, this continued until my body couldn't take it and some of my muscles just stopped working, one of them being my fingers . So everyday she checks if there's a progress on my fingers but it's the same story .

She always promise me freedom if I sign but I knew that by the look in her eyes she was just bluffing waiting for me to cling to a false hope of getting out of here . She's so evil I just wish that I could strangle her with my own hands if I get a chance .

I lost all hope of getting out of here as I stayed for quite a long time, sometimes I thought that he would come for me, but he never did ... does he even think of me?

Why can't I just die? How much more torture can my body and soul take?, is God even listening to my painful cries ?