Painful memories .

Leo .

I just can't stop thinking about Amelia, there's something about her that draws me in, I think it's just lust cause I don't do love . She's a beautiful woman after all . I text one of my sneaky link to come, I need to release some tension .

I should stop thinking about her, she's a distraction . A knock disrupts my thoughts .

" Come in " Layla one of my cleaners enters wearing a short tight dress, she's been trying to get my attention since she started working here, it's annoying really .

" sir, Theresa's here, should I let her wait in the guest room ?"
" Yes, from now on give Sam your duties and take his position, close the door on your way out " . Layla widens her eyes not believing that I'm switching her position, she wants to protest but with a glare from me she keeps quite and follow the orders .

I finish up checking the paperwork of my clubs and there's still a lot of them to check, right now I just need a break let me not keep Theresa waiting any longer .

"Finally, I was getting bored alone in here " Theresa says with a sultry voice as soon as she sees me, her eyes undressing me .

" Strip " with that she gives me a seductive smile .

××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××

Amelia .

Argh it's been a week and I couldn't stop thinking about Leo, I told myself that I wouldn't let him cross my mind but damn after that free ride back home, I just ..Argh I'm a lost case for real . I mean there's something dangerous about the man but here I am thinking about his sexy self .

I haven't seen him since that night and I don't know if I should be happy or not . Things have started to get more harder at work and I haven't spent much time with Angie cause of that, so today we going out since it's the weekend .

I get out of bed and take a quick shower, I wear a cute crop top with some baggy jeans and let my hair lose . 

" Oh my gosh, you're making breakfast for us !" . I half shout as I find Angie in the kitchen making breakfast, i mean when was the last time she did that .

" Girl don't get used to it, I just wanted to spoil you a bit since you've been working hard the last few days " .
" You look pretty by the way, food is ready please gets some plates for me "

" How lucky of me to have a bestie like you, it smells great thank you ."
" And thank you again, you look pretty yourself " . Angie's wearing a short white floral dress and it hugs her so well in the right places .

We're at the mall having a good time going through the shops and taking a lot of pictures when I got a phone call from the number I don't know, anyway I answer and I wish I never did .

" Amelia you unfilial child, why did you block my number ?" A high pitched voice of my mother says on the phone, so annoying .

" What do you want ?" . She did not come to my graduation and never even gave a damn about me while I was still in college but suddenly today she calls me .

" how dare you speak to your mother like that ?"
" last time I checked I was an orphan, so who are you ?"
" you bastard I'm still your mother send me money, I heard you scored yourself a high paying job, and I'm sure you got it by opening those stinky legs of yours so get off your high horse, I need money now, your sister's very sick " . The nerve of this woman .

" I see you're still bitter and rotten to the core, how the mighty have fallen now you want my money ."

" You ungrateful child, if you wanna know your father you better send me money right now " . With that she hangs up the phone, I'm shocked at this moment . Is my father still alive ? If so, why ain't he looking for me ?
Maybe my so called mother want's to trick me, why would she suddenly want to talk about my dad .

I still remember when I begged her to tell me about my dad, but what I received from her was a beating and some horrible insults, that day she hurt me so much I even questioned myself if she was truly my mother .
She beat me until I was half conscious, there was so much hatred on her face whenever she looked at me . I kept asking myself why ? Why did she hate me so much when all I ever wanted was her love and protection . I tried to make her proud, to make her notice me but it was all in vain .

I didn't even realise I was crying, when I felt Angie wipe my tears away, I just hugged her and let it all out .