A challenge .

Amelia .

I woke up at the sound of my phone ringing, I check who's calling and it's Rose so I pick up .

" hey Rose " I greet with my groggy voice .
" hey dear, did I wake you ?"
" not really, don't worry about it " I lie and I don't know why .
" I hope so, anyway I called to let you know that there are important guests coming next week Saturday and they put in a little special request, they want us to make them their family recipe which might be a lil tough, but I trust that you can do it . I know it's a short notice and I'm sorry about that so take the whole week off while you try out the recipe, I'm gonna send it to you and please don't share it with anyone ... I hope you don't mind " she sighs after that .

Well this is big, but I can use this to prove myself more .

" it's okay Rose, thank you for trusting me with this .. I'll try not to let you down "

" thank you dear, don't worry we're gonna cover the costs for the ingredients and anything else you're gonna need, I'll share the recipe with you and also tell you a little about their allergies ... Just be a lil creative okay " she says the last part with a giggle and I join her  .

" that's what I'm planning to do, don't worry I'll always give you an update about my progress "

" okay dear, you can go back to your sleep " she laughs a lil before hanging up, well I guess my lie was uncovered .

After talking to Rose, I check the time and I find out that I slept for three hours, what was supposed to be a short nap turned out to be longer instead . I take a quick shower and went to the kitchen to start on dinner only to smell an amazing smell of food, my Angie cooked .

" it smells delicious in here, what have you cooked ?" My stomach rumble after that making me a lil embarrassed while Angie laughs her ass off .

" someone is hungry, come on take a sit, I made your favourite lasagna .. I'm glad you look better now " .  I smile at her .

I take a sit while Angie puts a plate of lasagna on the table for me, gosh it smells and looks yummy . I just dig in and goodness it's amazing .

" whoa slow down tiger you're gonna choke if you keep at it like that " she giggles while looking at me with amusement dancing in her eyes and I just know that she's thinking of something naughty .

" Don't, let me enjoy this "
" you know what you could enjoy and gobble down on it ?" She asks with a silly grin and I just know what she's talking about and I don't wanna hear it .

" Don't say it Angie, jeez we're eating !" I half yell at her .

" look at your cheeks burning up, you're losing out on some good stuff out there girl, after all I don't want you to die a virgin Marry " . I almost choke on my food as she said that . My face is a shade of red right now and my silly friend just laughs at my expression finding all this so interesting and entertaining   .

I glare at her and she just keeps on  laughing at me, God why did you give me a crazy friend thou .

" stop laughing and eat your food before I finish them for you " . She quickly block her plate from my sight and that made me crack, such a foodie .

After eating the delicious dinner, I tell Angie about my challenge to try a new recipe from some ' important guests ' . She encouraged me to trust myself as she does and do my best . I love the way she's always so positive . After that she went to her room to finish her paperwork .