My sweetheart .

Leo .

Today I decided to check on my business, and first I'll start with my newest restaurant and move along .
After that day I couldn't stop thinking about that girl, and if maybe I wasn't rude I could have gotten her number or her name . Fuck, those beautiful hazel eyes haunt me in my dreams . I fucked two bitches yesterday wanting to get her out of my head and that's so unlike me but I was also sexually frustrated . Buh either way, she's still in my head . Today I'm being driven, with two guards . Not a lot of people know my face, they just know my name but it's better to be careful sometimes .

I arrived at the restaurant and left my guards with the car, I don't wanna raise suspicion plus there are some of my guards who are in the shadows .
I bumped into someone while consumed by my thoughts and I quickly caught them before they could hit the floor . And guess what ?. It's the one who visit my dreams  . Fuck she smells like flowers and vanilla .
" We meet again sweetheart " I say right into her ear and her breathing ridges and her checks are a shade of red, glad to know my voice has an effect on her . She looks up at me and I think her eyes widened a lil before adjusting herself .
" Well and you bumped into me again, atleast this time you saw it, and thanks for catching me there, now if you'll excuse me " . She rushes to the door .
" Wait "
That halts her, and she turned around to look at me, fuck she's a gorgeous lady .
"I did not catch your name "
"Cause I did not throw it " . She's fascinating, I smirk at her, I lick my lips while looking at hers .
" Right, do you mind throwing it so I can catch it ?"
Those eyes check out my lips and that gets my dick twitching .
" I actually do mind, now excuse me I'm in a hurry " and there goes my sweetheart fuck, I adjusted my dick and went to my mom's office, she was busy checking out papers I bet it's work .
" Mom "
" Hey baby "
I smile at her, I love this woman even when she calls me a baby forgetting I'm the Mafia king .
" How is my favourite woman, I should get you an assistant " .
" No it's okay, I love getting busy and I got a new chef today " she says with a smile, seems like she likes the new member .
" I'm glad you're keeping your mind of things, who is it ?"
" A young beautiful lady, she signed the contract today and tomorrow she's starting, here this is her information incase you wanna do a background check, but I did it thou "
" I check again mom, Amelia Black ?"
" I was surprised too, that's why I checked her background cause I thought she was Rafael's child, and I did not find anything linking her to him so.. but they do look alike Leo " .
" Don't worry mom I'll check her out, any pictures ?"
" Oh here is her ID copy "
" Thanks "
I take the copy from my mom and my eyes almost fell out when I saw who it was, my sweetheart's eyes stare back at me in the photo .