Chapter 47-2

Isla's eyes zoned out, tired of scanning the room. There were no more plans to be made, no more plots she could think of. The intrusive touch of Jackson kept her from sleeping, and all her thoughts of escape were coming up with no actionable plans.

Souvenirs of Jackson's rage littered her body. The side of her face felt stiff and swollen. The throbbing had stopped, but the dull pain remained. The body shifting behind her and tugging enflamed the soreness of her butt cheek. The shoulder with the bite mark was against the mattress, sacrificed to provide relief to her face where the damage was on the opposite side.

His fingers were coming to life on her stomach, and his breathing changed as he woke up. Dread filled her as she steeled herself for another day with him. His face buried into her hair as he brought a hand up, using his digits to clear her face of any copper curls that had fallen forward. She felt his chest expand against her back as he inhaled deeply.

"Good morning, precious." His fingers glided down her rib cage, fell down her waist, and then up and over her thick hips. He flattened his hand and palmed her damaged cheek. She lurched and let out a painful gasp.

"I like hearing my name with your voice in the morning. Go ahead and say it." He continued to rub her bruised area.

"Good morning, Alpha Jackson." Isla gave him what he wanted. How she dreamed about shooting him through the eye like she did another wolf.

His hand moved back up to the side of her hip, relieving her of the additional pain he was inflicting. His grip tightened, and she felt his morning wood drag along her. She stiffened but, recalling Alpha Cole's advice, did not move away.

Jackson chuckled in her ear. "Don't worry, I'm not going to fuck you... yet. I won't force you. I'm going to wait for you." He splayed his hand across her pelvic bone and pulled her into him harder. "I have no interest in slamming my cock into you until you are begging for me to." His hips started to roll in small strokes. "The first full moon after we're mated, that's when you won't be able to stay away from me." A groan left his chest. "That's when nothing short of me being completely buried in you will bring you relief."

His voice was still warming up from his sleep. The devastating promise was delivered with a languid and calm voice. "I want to see your eyes on me, desperate. Feeling the need throughout your body to mate, but to mate with no one but me. The sight of other men will drive you to me even more. Your body will cramp and seize up as you come to the realization that there is one thing that will bring you relief. There is one thing that you are interested in." His voice turned from groggy to dark. "But I won't let you have me at first. I'm going to make you beg for me. You will apologize for ever being with anyone else before I sink my cock into you." His rolls were slowing in their pace but increasing in their stroke. "When I take you the first time, when you feel me the first time, I'll enter into you ever so slowly. You'll want to slam down on me, you'll be squirming and pleading for me to go faster, to fill you, but I won't." His slight pause caused Isla's anxiety to build. "I'm going to take my time filling you with me."

He pulled in a large breath of air when his grasp on her strengthened. "After I fully seat myself, I'm going to watch you writhe with me fully choked in you. You'll want me there, stretching you, tearing you, but you don't know how to handle me." His voice turned playful, wickedly playful, "But don't worry. I know you can't handle me. You won't have to." He transitioned back to dark. "You'll take me, though. You'll take everything I fucking give you."

Isla stifled a gasp as fear and sickness spread through her. His darkness was all encompassing, penetrating her to the core. Not only was it tragic, but it was possible. If Jackson is not stopped, all of what he says will happen.

"I love hearing you cry, and I'm going to love hearing you cry with me inside of you." A wicked smirk grew across his face as he buried it into her neck. "Every thrust you receive from me will bring you another wave of relief. Every time I tap out inside of you, you'll feel the pain from me and the pleasure from the bond finally being fulfilled. But you won't be fully satisfied until I release in you, giving you my seed, giving you the chance to carry my pups."