Chapter 12

He ran his mouth roughly over hers. Overwhelming her how she overwhelmed him.

His mind was a haze, his emotions storming. Possession, passion, jealousy, and rage, all churning through him like a cyclone. His wolf was going crazy as he let himself take her. Images he'd created in his daydreams sprang to life with her own descriptions of what it would be like together.

His large hands, one grabbing each side of her hips, lifted her while she wrapped her legs around his standing form. Her arms hooked around the back of his neck and head, her breasts pressing against him. She started to roll her core to grind against his erection, and with that, he turned them around and took a couple steps forward to lean her rocking form against the side of the gym.

His aura projected out to keep wandering wolves away. Every little thing she did with an unmated male burned Alec. Every conversation, every laugh, every glance, absolutely everything. Even mated males were a nuisance to him. He would not have any of them around her now.

Alec dropped his hips a couple inches to align himself with her better and then thrust her body against the wall. She arched her back to offer resistance, teasing him with warmth and the scent of her arousal.

Currently locked in a battle with his tongue, she moaned against his mouth when he rubbed against her clit. Sparks infiltrated his nervous system as she yielded to his encroaching tongue that insisted on claiming and owning her mouth.

Alec dropped back a couple inches again, but this time broke his hold on her lips. Newly released, she was free to mewl into the air under his watch.

Isla's beautiful body was now pinned between her shoulder blades on the structure and Alec's hips slowly driving her core up and down. Her hands dropped from his neck and flattened across his chest. Her fingers delightfully skimmed over his tensed muscles and hooked the top of his pants.

She was, oh what is she doing?

"What are you..." he gruffed out, but nothing more. A feeling akin to panic coursed through his chest as he watched her pop open the top of his fly. There was an instant release of pressure when she unzipped the opening and suddenly there was only a thin layer of cotton between the night air and his manhood.

This was a temporary situation as it was apparently not good enough for her. Her hands moved the offensive underwear out of her way and pulled his cock towards her. His bare flesh clashing against the fabric bulwark of her now wet entrance.

He needed more. As if she sensed it, she unbuttoned her shirt revealing her milky skin and bra. Her body compressed and stretched with every thrust he landed. Isla quickly worked her fingers on the front clasp, freeing her breasts from their supports.

Her wetness permeated her leggings and was slathering on his shaft. The soft mounds on her chest lulling in reaction to him.

Oh goddess. More.

There's a chance that he said that out loud.

With one arm wrapped around her back, he brought his other hand to her perfect breast. The softness filled his palm and pressed through his fingers. His mouth dropped to her bare one, taking in her nipple, swirling it around with his tongue, and sucking it between his teeth. She reacted with a hiss and a mixture of pleasurable noises. He bit down hard enough to cause bruising, and she moaned in response.

Moving his head back, he saw the darkened nipple, wet with his saliva and puckering up from the exposure to the cold air. He squeezed her other breast and took that nipple into his mouth as well, ensuring his marks on her would be symmetrical.

The scent, the sounds, the feel of her reacting to his body devastated his control. He pulled up, and his eyes roamed over her. They fell onto her lips, releasing breathless pants and small noises hinting deep pleasure to her slender neck. His sight rested on the area near her clavicle, where his mating mark would go.