Chapter 25

The sun had begun its assault on the outside of the drapes. Light blasted through the slits between the curtains and cast parallel streaks across the fireplace.

Her neck was being aggressively rubbed on, and she quickly gained awareness of this. The yet-to-be-identified prickles across her soft skin scratched at her and were grabbing all her attention. Alec.

The face dragged from her shoulder, across her neck and jaw, and was currently nipping at her ear. She closed her eyes to relish his passion while it lasted, waiting for the inevitable stop while he gained control.

Her consciousness was now known. A hand on her hip firmly pushed down, rolling her from her side to her back. The large body slid over her and settled into place.

His grip still strong and his knees between her own, he made way for himself between her legs splaying his own wide. Resting a portion of his weight on her pelvis, it was just enough to pin her under him. She loved feeling pressure from him, his hard core scrunching and curling, rubbing against her. His face was on hers, his mouth claiming hers for his own. She arched up to meet his hips and fall in rhythm with his pushing. At feeling her butt raise off the mattress, his fingers dug into her, causing her to yelp into his mouth. Momentarily releasing hers so he could growl his response, giving her a sudden shove down on her hip.

An icy chill fell through her when she caught his stare for the first time. These were not the eyes she had known in either playful, caring, or aggressive-shower Alec. This was unknown to her. She could feel his possession and shame, his anger and fear, overflowing those windows to his soul. The red flakes confirmed that he was still there, but how close was he to falling down the hole he feared so much last night?

A part of her didn't care, most of her. This was exciting. This was hot. She felt like her insides were going to burn up. Alec was raw, shed of his usual skills and demeanor. Isla wanted more. The small and fading part of her that was hesitant was more concerned about if she would be able to keep up and how far he would push her. But that seemed insignificant to her now. This magnificent male writhing on top of her was the conquest she had been dreaming of.

***

Seeing acceptance in her eyes, he bent his head to her neck, pulling skin with his lips. Alternating his nips with plain tugging, he worked his way lower. His mouth took on the challenge of covering one breast and his hand made sure the other one didn't feel left out. Working them together, he bit down and pinched at the same time, throwing her head back and causing a groan to emanate from her throat. Her fingers anchored in his hair while he continued his assault on her tender nubs, leaving them darkened and slightly bruised, extra sensitive. He looked down at the change of their color, at his marks on her body, with pride.

Placing himself at her opening, he drew his tongue firmly up one side and down the other, feeling her shudder in anticipation. Only working her enough to ensure she was wet enough to receive him, he wanted her fresh and full of energy for his cock.

Everything about her was quick to respond to him. With slickness now coating her, he moved back into position. Facing her, smothering her, the top of his thighs pushed her legs up. He leaned in and hovered his mouth next to her ear. The only thing he would say to her was what he said now, "Take what you want from me, and take everything I give you."

Isla nodded, "Yes, Alpha Alec."

He lined himself up with her entry, and she reached down, grasping his considerable girth. Her hips tilted down, and she guided him into her.

The most control he showed that morning was his slow push into her. His head entered her with the help of her hand. He watched her adjust to the angle and to him, and he plunged in further. Seeing her eyes comprehend and realize what was happening fueled his lust even more. She was getting more and more uncomfortable the further he pressed, and just when she thought she was so full she couldn't take any more, he pushed even further.