25

That afternoon Lando took Caitlyn back to the Cunninghams. They were a lovely old couple and seemed to treat her like a granddaughter. She packed some clean clothes and explained that she was going to stay with Lando for a while until she could get something more permanent organised. It was only when they were leaving, did she realise she didn't really have anything she needed so Lando had agreed to take her to the next town so she could buy some things. Caitlyn felt like a burden dragging him round the stores but she wanted to pick up some toiletries and a few bits of clothing and pj's to see her through. After a while they were both tired and ready to head back to the house. They had also stopped at Waitrose where Caitlyn picked up some things for dinner. She wanted to thank both of them for taking her into their home.

Back at the house, she put her things into Lando's room as the room at the top of the house wasn't quite ready to move into and headed into the kitchen to start making dinner.

M- Caitlyn this smells amazing, what are you making?

C- I am making you both a thank you dinner. Its thai green curry and sticky rice.

M- Muppet, she can stay! She's making us dinner. Like a proper meal

Lando laughed as he walked into the kitchen. Max was right, it smelt amazing and Caitlyn looked so beautiful, like she always belonged in his house. She wore a black tshirt and some ripped jeans. She was effortlessly beautiful and the thing Lando loved the most was that she was totally unaware of how special she was. The three of them enjoyed their dinner before moving to the sofa to watch a film together. Caitlyn felt totally comfortable with the boys, neither of them bringing up her mum but just letting her relax. Lando couldn't help himself and pulled out his phone to take a secret photo of her but she caught him. Instantly his face blushed but she just smiled for him to take the photo then returned to watching the film. He quickly set the picture as his background then put his phone away. Once the film finished, Max excused himself to pack for his trip to Monaco, leaving them alone.

 Once the film finished, Max excused himself to pack for his trip to Monaco, leaving them alone

L- So I need to go to my parents tomorrow. We are having a meal for my sisters birthday. I was wondering if you wanted to come with me?

C- Erm I am not sure. Do they know I would be coming?

L- Yeah I told my mum that I was maybe bringing my friend, she knows you are staying here but I obviously didn't tell them why. That's not my story to tell

C- Okay then, if you are sure they would be okay with it?

L- They will be fine. My family are lovely, don't worry

As he put the next film on, Caitlyn pulled a blanket over from the chair Max had been sitting on and cuddled into Lando. She was never this comfortable with anyone, never mind a boy but there was something special about Lando. He made her feel safe, like all the bad things going on in her life melted away the moment he wrapped his arms around her. She quietly whispered "thank you" to him and moments later, she could feel him kissing the top of her head. 

L- Everything will be okay, I promise you

She sat up to look him straight in the eyes, her heart beating out of her chest she slowly moved closer to him. Soon enough their lips touched and the magic of Amsterdam and Austria came flooding back. The kiss turned passionate instantly and he pulled up on to his lap, as their tongues fought against each other. Remembering Max was in the house as well, she stood up pulling Lando with her and headed out the living room and up the stairs. The moment the bedroom door closed, their lips were attached again. She pulled off her top to reveal a black lace bralette. Lando following her actions by pulling off his tshirt and throwing it to the floor. Before either knew it, both were completely naked and moving towards the bed. 

L- Are you sure about this babe?

C- More than you know. I want you. I need you Lando.

That's all he needed to hear as he climbed on top of her, kissing her neck down to her collar bone. A small moan escaped her mouth, revelling in the feelings coursing across her body as he touched her. As he moved down to her breasts, kissing her nipple, her hand grasped his hair tugging slightly. He smiled against her chest as he moved to the other breast, enjoying seeing her so turned on by his actions. His hand moved from her side, down, feeling how wet she was for him. He didn't want to stop kissing her body. Every inch needed to be kissed, like it would heal her from all pain but she was getting impatient. She tugged his hair slightly, making him move back up to her lips as another moan escaped

C- I want you in me now! I have an IUD, don't worry

Lando smirked as he adjusted his body to move his erect penis to her opening, coating it in her juices before thrusting deep inside her. They both let out a gasp of pleasure before she wrapped her legs around his waist, letting him get deeper. She moved her hips up a little, urging him to go faster and deeper. She needed it hard and fast, and she whispered that in his ear with his next thrust. He could hardly stop himself from climaxing in that moment. The pace was relentless and both of their bodies were covered in sweat as he could feel her inside begin to tighten around him. She was close and so was he. He moved her leg over his shoulder and continued with the relentless pace as they both climaxed loudly together. He rolled off of her body as they tried to catch their breaths. After freshening up, Caitlyn climbed back into bed and cuddled into Lando

C- Goodnight Lando

L- Goodnight princess