Bullying

Yibo follows Sean into cabinet and locks door behind, taking little box from his pocket. doctor places documents on the table and looks at him with curiosity

"do you have something to talk about? are you feeling better now?"

"yes, thanks to someone who visited and comforted me"

"really? may I know who was him?"

"I didn't say that is was man right?" Yibo grins at him and sits down, moving box closer to Sean "someone most beautiful, someone dearest to me. I wanna express my gratitude so...this is gift for you"

"for me?"

"mn, I just got my first salary. maybe not deserved but..." Yibo sadly smiles and waits until Sean opens the gift. later one takes pendant out and touches it too gently, like something precious "this has the special crystal, for protection"

"Yibo, are we shooting romance drama?"

"Come on Sean, admit that you're moved. I know very well what kind of path you're walking on, I know how dangerous it's. you asked me to stay away, I can do this at least right?"

"I really hate when you act like this. Making me feel loved...annoying"

"enough, give it to me" Yibo stands behind him and leans down, carefully putting pendant on Sean's neck. doctor shivers when Yibo's arms entwines on his chest and closes eyes, leaning back "don't you dare to take it off, I'm going to check everyday"

"Oh really? Tell me how?" Suddenly Sean turns chair away and Yibo finds himself sitting on his lap without realizing. Doctor smirks and traps his waist, while another hand slowly unbuttons his shirt "like this?" Heat runs through Yibo's body when Sean's hot lips touches the skin and tongue slightly licks it up. Detective grabs his hair as moan escapes from his lips and moves hips closer "being all cute and touchy, you have to face consequence too detective"

"what has gotten into you suddenly?"

"you're dangerously desirable Yibo. by any chance do you dislike this?"

 by any chance do you dislike this?"

"we're...we're just supposed to be working now. but fuck it" Yibo roughly pulls Sean's hair back and presses their lips together, as his long fingers grabs his neck. lost in the moment they both get startled, when someone knocks on the door. detective sighs and leans forehead on Sean's shoulder, wishing to stay like this

"maybe it isn't something serious right?" next time it's already fist sound and Yibo quickly leaves Sean's lap. detective fixes his shirt, while doctor smirks with satisfaction "what is so funny?"