Memories

Yibo gets off from taxi with his friends and walks towards university yard. noticing him struggling Jiang makes Yibo stand between them and rely on their shoulders. Yibo smiles with gratitude and looks around, remembering old days. everything looks same, it's just them who grew up and changed. everyone inside starts waving hands and greeting inseparable trio. Lei as social butterfly literally flies to them and not leave anyone without kiss and hug. Jiang rolls his eyes and helps Yibo to sit down on the glass, taking place next to him

"look at him, we just arrived and Lei is already flirting with everyone. not even sparing old friends"

"oh right, are you two really going to live together? somehow I find it totally impossible"

"because we're way too different right? maybe we're like two opposite poles of magnet, but don't they attract each-other? I'm kinda tired of loneliness Yibo, Lei is too annoying but being in his company is funny"

"you talk like..." Yibo screws his eyes and Jiang chokes on the beer "don't tell me"

"are you crazy? there is no way I can have feelings for him, of course more than friendly one. no one can handle him"

"but we still do" Yibo laughs and pats on his shoulder "don't you both lack the love? but it isn't necessary to be in romantic relationship, your bond is already strong enough"

"true, I can't risk our friendship and plus of that we're both straight men"

"life may give us surprises but anyway...I'm rooting for you"

"what about you? you still look pale and exhausted"

"I'm going to get back to work tomorrow, I can't leave my responsibilities like this. what I'm doing now is acting like coward, I can't embarrass myself even more"

"yes, that is my buddy"

"our playboy is coming" Yibo winks at Lei who finally joins them and tries to warm his hands at the bonfire. Everyone sits down and gets ready for talking "guys, how did you get consent from seniority for this event?"

"we'll clear absolutely everything until tomorrow, so it won't be problem"

"oh sure, so it has nothing to do with one of us being director's son?"

"come on Jiang, you and your straightforwardness" everyone around laugh and clap their hands "We still remember how you're exposing all wrongdoings and unfairness in our faculty"

"yep, everyone was scared of him. I can't forget when Lei was caught by him having..."

"how could I leave academy without having sex in the lecture room? who do you take me for?" Lei says with offended tone and slaps Jiang's back "he was about to drag me out naked in front of everyone"

"like you didn't deserve it, totally shameless"

"it isn't my fault, being the most desirable man in the faculty"

"as if, hey Yibo why are you quiet?" detective awakes from thoughts and takes attention to his mates "you're always favorite between women and men too, how did it feel?"