Dream

Zhan slowly walks towards him, dressed in the snowlike clothes. He moves both hand forward and smiles so beautifully, so purely like first time they met. Yibo is willing to hold him, to care and protect, but at the moment their hands are going to touch...someone appears behind Zhan and Yibo's eyes meets stare full of pain. Sean's clothes dark red, like blood and Yibo gasps noticing sharp knife in his hands.

"Go to him, go with him" he whispers and is about to turn back, but fear of losing him forever terrifies Yibo and calls loudly

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

"Go to him, go with him" he whispers and is about to turn back, but fear of losing him forever terrifies Yibo and calls loudly

"don't, wait for me please" Zhan suddenly just vanishes in front of them and Sean looks down at his bloody hands

"Why? tell me why"

"Take me with you. Even on the way of death, I'll follow you" Yibo pulls Sean's body closer with quick movement and feels weird warmth, as knife pierces through his body. He falls into Sean's arms and faintly whispers "because...I love you Sean"

"Yibo, Yibo..." Someone keeps calling his name and strong shakes wakes Yibo up. Detective still has feeling of unbearable pain and cold sweat wets his face. Meeting mom's worried stare he lowly sobs out and tightly hugs her waist.

"It's hard, it's too hard mom" he murmurs and woman pets his hair, whispering with sweet voice

"It was just nightmare my little, scaredy baby. look at you, shaking like leaf. Mom is always here for you, you're safe in my arms"

"I'm too weak mom, I'm good for nothing. Even my feelings, I can't understand it. My career, my love life, everything is too messy. I'm lost and can't find right path to follow"

"Listen to me" she breaks hug and cups Yibo's face "don't ask too much from yourself Yibo. You're still too young and have to learn many things on the way. some people can't reach perfection even after whole life fighting, you're already good enough trust me"

"Dad was always saying the same. dad was always proud of me, although I wasn't worth. he sacrificed everything for us, his dreams, his health. he suffered too much to earn living, only thing I can do is achieving justice for him"

"you know, I was against your decision to become policeman from the beginning, but I had to respect it. If life becomes too hard for you and you decide to give up, no one is going to blame you Yibo. You'll always remain as precious son of mine"

"I know mom, that is why I adore you" Yibo tries to smile and tucks hair behind her ear "how come even gray makes you more beautiful? That is why Lei thought you're my sister. If one day..." Yibo holds her hands and hesitates before talking "someone appears in your life, someone who loves and deserves you"