New Game

.....

Yibo stands at the coffin and watches dead body with excitement. there is no one around and detective slowly moves his hands forward, wrapping them around Han's rotten neck "again and again, I'm going to kill you again" he lets hoarse voice out and tightens grip to the point his veins bulges. suddenly Yibo feels unbearable freeze and his heart skips beat, noticing bloody hands covering his whole body

"got you" Han's pale lips moves and Yibo finds himself trapped into coffin instead. rope feels like iron wrapped around his bones and detective screams for help "I told you to go away" beloved voice rings into his ears and Sean's creepy smile is last thing Yibo sees before turning into darkness

.....

"don't leave, help me please" Yibo calls with desperation and grabs sheet tightly, feeling breathless. his whole body is drenched in cold sweat, while his hands trembling. after finally catching breath, detective sits up on the bed and looks around, meeting emptiness "what exactly...is dream or reality of my life? last night..."

"you're up" Sean walks out from the bathroom and messes his wet hair with towel. Yibo lets out sound of relief and literally runs to him, taking sean into tight embrace. doctor hugs him back and pats his head "what is wrong?"

"thought you left already, without me" Yibo relaxes body and leans cheek on Sean's shoulder "I'm exhausted. it feels like something is weighing me down"

"did you have nightmare?"

"mn, I dreamed of you and...that bastard. I don't know why it felt this real, you turning back to me and..."

"enough" Sean says coldly and forces Yibo to let go. latter one gets surprised by drastic change of his expression and asks worryingly

"did I say something wrong? it was just dream Sean"

"I have to attend Han's cremation ceremony today. isn't it unfair Yibo? that he died so easily? that he isn't going to be burned alive? if I could..." Sean stops as Yibo grabs his trembling arms and smiles softly

"you're still unwell, what about we stay here for a while?"

"you said only one night" Sean walks away and starts searching for his phone "I'm in the hurry now. Xu Kai won't be pleased if I'm late"

"don't mention him in front of me please" Yibo throws found phone away and pulls Sean towards himself again "why won't we fight together? just leave him and join forces with me"

"come on Yibo" Sean laughs loudly and suddenly moves his shirt up. Yibo gasps noticing long, deep scar on his chest "want to know why he did this? just for fun...you almost killed yourself after hurting me, but he is loving it so much"

"Sean...stop"

"Xu Kai loves doing this to the man he needs and cherishes and can you imagine what he is capable to do to you? wake up for god's sake, we can never win over him"

"what do you expect me to do? just stay away and let him abuse you? then why...why the hell did you come to me?"

"what can you do? what power you hold?" Sean yells and hardly hips Yibo's chest, pushing him back "yes, it's my fault. something happened what totally ruined me and I couldn't handle it alone. yes, I used you, but you knew that it was going to be last too right?"

"I love you" Yibo falls on his knees and brings his palms together "you're right, I don't have money, I don't have power but I can sacrifice everything for you, I can die for you"