The Deal

*****

Sean slowly opens his eyes and tries to get up, but strong pain and heaviness on his arm makes it impossible. Someone moves next to him and doctor meets worrying stare. Yibo still looks dizzy, his face pale, eyes red and swollen. Sean tries to guess, is it because of the drug or tears shed for him?

"Where are we?" he finds himself stupid, because of those thoughts and sits up, looking around

"don't worry, this is safe place. are you ok?"

"oh really? Do you even know what safe means? Funny hearing from someone who almost got raped and killed last night" Sean says with anger and Yibo avoids his eyes "how did we get here?"

"I wasn't in proper condition to drive, so Jiang brought us here. How are you feeling? Does it hurt?" Sean just remembers the knife wound and checks his bandaged chest "I treated it by myself. Taking you to hospital was dangerous. If police knew..."

"Good that you aren't mentioning yourself as policeman anymore" doctor grins and grabs Yibo's shirt "is your ego this high you fucking kiddo? Not detective, you don't even deserve to be called man anymore"

"Sean enough"

"Enough? You say enough?" Sean yells and suddenly tops Yibo with quick movement. His face shows the pain, but still manages to twist his both arms. Yibo can easily win over him, but something makes him unable to. Sean looks so fierce and so real. wet hair is messily thrown on his forehead, stars are playing into his widen eyes and lips parted, as he tries to control his breath. Yibo realizes very well that he deserves this kind of treat and even worse "do you know what you did last night? do you know how much you fucked up? you ask if I'm hurt? this isn't first or last for me but...but you Yibo? if I was a little late? if I wasn't there at all" Sean stops as his chin starts trembling and leans head on Yibo's chest "can you even imagine how scared I was? can you imagine what I felt seeing you in that condition? you don't know, you will never know how precious you're for me Yibo" Sean cups his face and plants soft kiss on Yibo's forehead, as his hold tears falls "I don't have right, but I still love you. I love you more than myself, but I can't love you more than him. can't you give me some time? can't you just wait until this hell ends?"

"I'm sorry, I'm very sorry" realizing this is actually first time, Sean confessed sincerely like this, makes Yibo's heart pain. every time Sean was acting harsh, it was awakening his pride and ego, but he could do nothing against soft side of Sean. just how many different person was this man carrying in himself? "thought I had good plan but..."

"never, never do it again, I beg you" 

"mn promise, I'm sorry" Yibo carefully wraps arms around Sean's waist and hugs him. doctor stays still for a while and then frees himself, looking already calm.

"you just survived something worse than death, remember this feeling" Sean leaves him and walks to the mirror, slowly putting shirt on. his tone and expression totally changes in few seconds and there is criminologist in front of Yibo again "by the way...aren't you going to arrest me?" Sean turns back and smirks "I killed those men. I made sure to KILL everyone. there is murderer and policeman in the room together, acting all romantic. that seems weird right?"

"I had my status revoked" 

"oh really? so you really went there to hook up with someone?"