Conversation

"So, there is nothing for us to do today?" Yibo asks Ming with disappointment and gets in the car

"Why?" Detective stares at him and laughs "do you hope for murder case? Bored?"

"No, I didn't mean this"

"honestly I was like you before too, at first it was kinda exciting when we're called for serious cases but later..." Mind sighs and starts engine "I started to hate our profession, you think it's cool no? Not at all Yibo, your first case was just beginning. You're going to be crushed under elite's feet very often and maybe become like Sean?"

"no way, choosing wrong path was on him, doctor behaving like this is juts shameful"

"aren't you acting up about him? did you two know each-other before?"

"I'm not sure, I knew someone similar to him. anyway boss, I'm sure at the end justice still wins" Yibo says without actually believing it and wonders, who he is going to end up as...detective or suspect?

Sudden ringing voice awakes him from thoughts and Ming turns speaker on, Yibo gets kinda excited but heard info isn't what he expected for at all "there is a someone terrorizing young females at the alley, that place is near to your location so go and check"

"what do you mean terrorizing?"

"he suddenly appears there and shows...genitals to them" Yibo can't stop himself from chuckling and gulps down, when Ming glares at him

"alright, order is received" he ends the call and changes direction "no crime is funny detective Wang"

"I'm sorry"

"this kind of cases is very frequent, world losing it's face" Ming stops car and they get off, walking towards the alley. woman dressed quite revealingly passes through them and Ming grabs Yibo's arm, stopping him "wait, I think this is good chance"

"do you want to use her as bait? but boss don't we need to ask for cooperation at first?"

"it's ok, just do what I said. you follow her back and I'll wait at second entrance" Ming leaves and Yibo tries to walk as quietly as possible, woman is near to break her neck after taking every step cause of high heels and Yibo thanks god for being born as man. noticing someone nearby he quickly hides behind trash can and gets ready for attack. it only takes few seconds man jumps out and opens long coat he is wearing. Yibo expects to hear screaming sound but instead of it woman's bag flies through air and takes place on giggling man's head. latter one doesn't mind pain and turns back, while detective runs to them and touches her arm by incident. suddenly Yibo's vision becomes blurry and after few seconds realizes, he is kissing the ground after getting beaten up, by woman?

"omg detective you ok? I thought you're pervert too" she worryingly asks and latter one gets up feeling overly ashamed "hey dude is that you?" suddenly voice changes and Yibo gasps from surprise after taking better look at her

"Lei? what the fuck are you doing?" Yibo eyes him and bursts out laughing although his bleeding lips hurt "you couldn't seduce women and now moved to men? this short skirt looks good on you"

"stop teasing me, I'm working hard here"

"working? hmm, walking with this heels is truly working yes"