Threat

Ms Wang knocks on the door few times, but there is still no reply from inside. She looks at the clock and gets more worried, as it's almost afternoon already and Yibo is too late to leave to police station

"Son are you ok? I know that you don't like when I meddle in your business, but this is first time you're missing work and I'm nervous. I made delicious meal for you, go out and let's eat together alright?" getting no reaction for minutes, she hesitantly opens the door and walks in. Woman whimpers as suddenly something sharp touches her feet and looks around searching for his son. Detective sits at the corner of room, the way he is curved up, makes his body look too tiny and fragile. His arms tightly wrapped around his knees and eyes bloody, frozen at one place "Yibo?" She calls and boy trembles, hiding face into his palms "what is wrong son? Please don't scare your mom. Why did you break mirror? Let me see, if you're hurt somewhere"

"no, don't come closer" 

"look at yourself, did you spend whole night sitting like this? just what happened? who put you in this condition?"

"That man in the mirror..." Yibo whispers and points with his finger "all his fault"

"Yibo..."

"he was stranger, it wasn't me I swear mom"

"Yibo, what are you talking about?"

"I hate him, I don't want to be him" Yibo starts screaming and deeply digs nails into his skin, almost making himself bleed. Terrified woman tries to hold his hands, but Yibo pushes her back and quickly crawls forward, taking glass piece from the floor "I hate this body, I can't take myself mom. It's too dirty, I want to escape but how?" Yibo tightens fist around glass and weird laughter escapes from his lips "how come physical pain is this enjoyable? maybe because it eases mental one? what if I keep going? it gonna feel better and better right?"

"Yibo, Yibo please my little one" Ms Wang tries best to hold her fear and slowly moves towards her son "please drop that glass, you're hurting yourself. I'm here, come into my embrace as always. mom will help, you trust me right?"

"It already hurts, it already hurts like hell mom. Your son... your son did something terrible. Since childhood I had strong principles thanks to dad, I learned how to be decent man from him. I tried my best to live as good human being, to be sincere and fair towards others. For the people I love, for the people who trusts me as police officer. What is the point of everything we do, if all can be erased in a few seconds? how am I going to judge others, when I'm filthy myself? who am I going to give good examples? Nothing matters anymore mom, your son is gone forever" 

"we'll fix everything together, just drop that..." woman screams and instinctively covers her eyes, when Yibo brings glass to his neck. being on the edge of fainting, she suddenly hears sound of door slamming and something heavy falls on the floor. woman dares to open eyes and seeing Yibo alive makes her sob from relief. detective tries to free himself from Jiang's arms, but latter one holds him tightly and calls Ms Wang

"bring medicines aunt, Yibo is having mental breakdown. we should force him to sleep for a while, otherwise it may become worse"

"but Jiang..."

"Yibo needs to rest, after that I'll have honest conversation with him. I know he'll open for me" woman leaves to her room and Jiang places Yibo's head on his chest, whispering at him "it was him right? I'll make that bastard regret brother, I'll make sure he won't hurt you anymore"