Reunion

"So Yibo, what is the actual reason you keep coming here?" Jiang eyes him with smirk and detective visibly blushes "are you this free and bored?"

"That woman" Yibo signs to Yanlin, who is busy organizing documents and frowns "what she has to do with Sean? you two work together, so maybe you know something more than me"

"Sean? You mean that breathtaking man, your black angel?" 

"You tease me too, but isn't he? I start disliking myself because of Sean Jiang, it's been only few days since we met again but that man never leaves my mind even for just few seconds. I can't stay still until solving all secrets he has"

"and someone was arguing with his mother, because she asked to find lover? look at you, being all whipped" 

"mn, surprisingly I'm about to beg for his attention"

"by the way you still think Sean and Zhan are same person?"

"I don't have any idea, actually...I can't talk this seriously with Lei, he is very good friend but only thinks about sex"

"You can share, I'm always here to listen"

"Zhan remained as very beautiful memory of my student years but...feeling I get with Sean is stronger and mature one. just seeing him awakes all nerves of my body, he keeps attaching me by his mysteriousness and there is no way back anymore"

"You know I work with archive quite often and can make assumptions too, to say honestly he takes way too much attention on "high society" cases Yibo, I got feeling Sean has something or someone to find like you, maybe you both came here with some plan. and about..." Jiang can't finish as secretary walks towards them and widely smiles to Yibo, she looks somehow familiar but detective can't understand why

"friend visiting you Jiang? Sorry to disturb, I just have few cases to discuss"

"It's ok, anyway I wasn't planning to stay here longer" Yibo offers his hand for shake and sweetly smiles too. don't enemies need to be keep close? "why won't we know each-other? Wang Yibo, future successful detective, but still having probationary period. Nice to meet you"

"having goals is great. Yanlin...Xiao Yanlin"

"Xiao?" Yibo confusedly asks but can't digest information because suddenly someone roughly grabs his arm, detective realizes he still holding her hand and looks up meeting taller man's angered eyes

"let go of her" 

"Sean please, we're just talking" she softly asks but doctor cuts their holding hands and drags him from there. Having stronger build Yibo is surprised how come Sean can domineer over him but he is even unable to move when Sean pushes him against the wall

"Wow, are we playing some kind of grabbing pushing game? This scene looks familiar" he smirks but Sean doesn't look like kidding at all, he tightens the teeth and says with stern voice

"I warned you already Yibo, won't you leave me alone for god's sake?"

"Sean..."

"Stop digging in my life, don't ever dare to touch my family"

"Family? is she..."