Dive in

"so, how was your date yesterday?" Lei winks at Yibo and latter one slightly smiles, remembering Zhan's cuteness

"he is too bright and lovely like before, but with more life experience and sadness"

"actually I'm curious...if you did some naughty things. heart touching romance isn't really my taste"

"we didn't and we won't" Yibo shakes head with annoyance and slaps Leo's nape "until there is still feelings for Sean, I can't start relationship with him. I think Zhan realizes it too and just considers me as his friend"

"you changed, not sure which one I prefer. old or new Yibo" lei frowns and walks towards Ming, while someone running dumps into Yibo's shoulder almost making him fall. middle aged man attacks young boy, who is just brought in by policeman and starts yelling. 

"You bastard, my mom is dying because of you. Who give you right to drive this recklessly? Don't you know that drunk driver is potential murderer?"

"Not my fault, I swear not my fault" boy cries out and falls down, bringing his palms together "please, please don't blame me and ruin my life"

"Are you still worrying about yourself? What if she won't survive?" His shoulders starts shaking from loud sobs and Yibo walks closer, patting his back

"Try to calm down sir. Trust me, we'll investigate everything thoughtfully. did you catch him at crime scene?" Yibo turns to officer and latter one nods

"yes, he didn't try to hide. we already checked CCTV and it shows everything well"

"alright, I'll still talk to him"

"I'm putting trust in you detective" victim's son says with tearful eyes and Yibo takes suspect to investigation room. Young man is about 22 years old, with long blue hair and many tattoos on the arms. Yibo signs him to sit down and takes place in front of him

"I was willing to get one before too"

"what?"

"piercing on the nose, I thought it looked sexy. you got many, such a pity my profession doesn't allow it"

"are you mocking me?"

"no, I'm creating calm atmosphere, so you won't think policemen are beasts" Yibo smiles and opens the case file "So, you don't admit your crime? Neither that you were drunk?"

"I had few glasses of beer"

"That isn't ok"

"I know sir and I'm ready to pay for my mistake. Still I didn't hit her with my car, it was just accident"

"Then why is she at the hospital?"

"maybe she was just startled? that woman suddenly jumped on the road and I'm sure I braked car on the time. her son appeared right there just in a few seconds and started blaming me. I have no idea too damn it" he almost yells from frustration and cups his temples "you're going to destroy my future with this wrong assumptions. what am I going to do after having criminal record?"