VICTIM

Ming calls Yibo and eyes him with suspicion, showing something in the phone. Yibo awkwardly coughs and blushes slightly

"what is it boss?"

"can't you see? videos of that bastard is going viral. people are about to find and kill him by themselves. what a show is this?"

"but isn't that good boss? now he can't keep his career anymore and do surgeries too"

"what about our image? now everyone knows about our failure. people call us stupid dogs"

"dogs are cute tho..." Ming glares at him and Yibo bytes on his tongue "I'm sorry"

"Han is nowhere to see, how could he vanished like this? we thought he left country, but there is no record in the airports? maybe hired private plane?"

"hope he is rotting in the hell"

"look here detective Wang Yibo. there is something weird about you, by any chance..." Ming has to stop as detectives come in, dragging young man with them. slim girl is hanged on Lei's shoulder, hardly keeping balance. they take boy to investigation room and Yibo offers chair to victim "family violence case?"

"yes, it was reported by their neighbor. she was asking for help, when we arrived. guess this happens constantly"

"would you like to drink water?" Yibo asks with sweet voice and girl smiles faintly. her arms are bruised and hands shaking, looking around with scared eyes "can you tell us the truth?"

"he beats me up, because I stand for myself. he keeps cheating and I can't handle it anymore, I gave up on everything because of love and now became just use of his desires"

"what do you mean?"

"he wants only my wealth, my gifts, he did never love me" she lowers head and starts sobbing, hardly catching the breath "I already endured too much, please help me detective, please remove him from my life"

"it's ok, we'll do our best to help you. let us take testimony from him too" she nods and Yibo leaves to investigation room with Lei. young man looks up, when he is called and Yibo finds it weird how calm he is. his appearance is quite soft, with pretty but still handsome face "so Mr..."

"Sun, it's Sun"

"you're accused at physical and psychological abuse towards your girlfriend"

"yes, I could guess it"

"do you deny or..."

"you can arrest me right now detective, I don't care"

"I see, you're being bratty. having some connections? I'm already too sick of people like you" Yibo hits fist on the table and boy starts shaking suddenly, bringing his palms together

"please just put me in the jail, I beg you. I'm already living in the prison, please free me"

"what the..." Yibo looks at lei with confusion and slightly pats on his shoulder "what kind of game are you playing?"