Confusion

"Zhan?" Pure feeling of relief fills Yibo's heart and knees in front of him, gently holding his hands "you're so close all along, how come I couldn't find you. Where did you disappear? What happened to you? I was so worrying"

"You're that good boy from police academy right? Cat saver hero" Zhan smiles and lowers his eyes, he starts murmuring lowly like his words don't have any addressee "I went somewhere very far from here, I left but he didn't let go of me. I wanted to stay there, but he didn't let me and brought back again"

"Who are you talking about? Right..." Yibo mockingly laughs and hits his own head "how stupid of me. I thought about every crazy possibilities but not easiest one, you two're simply twins. Still I have too many unanswered questions. I can't understand, why Sean denies to know you? Why he tries to stop me from meeting you? did I do something wrong?"

"Sean...stay away from him" Zhan suddenly tightly grabs Yibo's wrists and whispers with painful voice "I despise him, he is too bad, too evil. He doesn't care about me at all, he left me all alone, all alone..."

"Zhan, look at me" Yibo sweetly smiles and cups his face. the way not only expressions but look in the eyes weirdly changes after every few seconds confuses Yibo. his thumbs wipes Zhan's tears away and moves his face closer, making comparisons between twins. he is too soft, too feeble and protectable, while Sean can fight against whole world "someone pure like you, how is it possible to have that disturbing feeling? Don't say this about your brother, I know he is weird but..."

"between us, who do you really like Wang Yibo? thought it was me, but you're taking his side"

"I'm just...I don't know. honestly meeting you both like this, was huge surprise for me"

"Don't love him" Zhan says with surprisingly strict voice and takes brush, turning to easel again. Yibo takes attention on his painting and gasps, thinking how weird and creepy it looks. dark red stains on the black view, which creates imagination of... "death, warm and cold at the same time. more blood...more pleasure" Zhan widely smiles and leans closer to painting, while his eyes shines with excitement "are you liking it Yibo?"

"you dreamed to draw only beautiful things, isn't that true Zhan?  who or what forced you to..."

"beautiful...maybe like you?" Zhan's long fingers suddenly runs into Yibo's hair and other hand caresses his cheek. detective instinctively closes eyes, while any inch of his face is touched and taught. his breath becomes heavy and moves hands forward, desiring to hold painter in tight embrace. Zhan willingly falls forward and his nose clings into Yibo's neck "you had short hair before, don't cut it again. feels so nice, combing it with my fingers. hug me, hug me more often please"

 hug me, hug me more often please"