26: Expansion and riding by your own

Start from the beginning

"ah!"

Mu Xingchen's slightly arched waist suddenly collapsed, and he gasped when his own fingers penetrated him. However, the man who was staring at him closely was still urging him like a devil, "Hurry up, I can't bear it anymore."

Worried that Fu Jin would penetrate him without hesitation, Mu Xingchen had no choice but to endure the shame and squeeze another finger into his back hole. It felt strange to penetrate him by himself, not to mention that there were people around him watching him penetrate him. It was completely The shame that could not be ignored gradually overwhelmed Mu Xingchen.

He opened his mouth slightly, closed his eyes and gasped with trembling eyelashes, carefully expanding himself.

Fu Jin stared closely at the slowly twitching white fingers. The little neighbor was all white, but there were still marks on his butt that he pinched out last night. Those interlaced fingerprints made the scene look even more erotic.

He pursed his lips and controlled his mental energy to look at Mu Xingchen's expression. The beautiful and delicate little face was covered with red clouds, the corners of his eyes were full of lip color, and the slightly opened red lips were slowly moving. With his soft tongue, every little movement greatly stimulated Fu Jin's senses.

It's beautiful, even more beautiful than I imagined.

Fu Jin was so seduced that he couldn't bear it anymore. He held his hard penis with one hand and started stroking it. He pinched his protruding butt with the other hand. After rubbing it vigorously for a few times, he leaned down and licked and bit the round buttocks. A few mouthfuls.

The sudden stimulation of licking and biting made Mu Xingchen's waist slump down a little more. He couldn't help but speed up the thrusting of his fingers while gasping and moaning. However, due to his posture, his fingers did not penetrate deep and could not even touch the sensitive points. .

The huge emptiness spread from the back hole, Mu Xingchen's eyes turned red, and he twisted his buttocks that were being pressed and bitten. He cried out softly to Fu Jin, "Fu, Brother Fu... wuwu, Brother Fu..." "

Fu Jin's forehead was covered with sweat from being endured by him. The stroking movements in his hands did not bring much pleasure, so he simply let go of his hands and let his hard penis poke towards the ceiling.

With his freed hand, he pinched the other piece of buttock flesh, kneaded the soft flesh into various shapes in his hand, and used his lips and tongue to lick and suck on it, leaving red marks one after another. Then he asked in an unsteady voice, "What are you calling me for?"

As soon as the lips and tongue that brought pleasure on the butt left, Mu Xingchen thought empty

Crying, he inserted his fingers heavily into his vagina, but it couldn't relieve the itching at all. He cried and shouted, "Itchy... Oooh, it's so itchy, I can't insert it."

Fu Jin asked, "What should we do?"

Mu Xingchen, who was controlled by lust, still had a sense of shame and was too embarrassed to shout out, but he really wanted it, so he took out his fingers and grabbed the big hand on his butt, without even applying lubricant, and just grabbed it. A slender finger inserted into the empty back hole.

"Uh-huh..." There was still a lot of lubricant left in the back hole, so Fu Jin's fingers were not hindered and penetrated deep, teasing the sensitive spots in the flesh wall.

Mu Xingchen let out a pleasant moan, gripped the sheets tightly with both hands, looked at the bedside table with blurred eyes, and murmured, "Put it in, I got it."

Fu Jin closed his eyes, took a few deep breaths, pulled out the tightly bitten finger, picked up the lubricant on the side and squeezed a lot of it on the finger, then impatiently inserted his finger into the swaying buttocks that dissatisfied him. In the departing flesh hole.