He growled before running his nose up the side of my neck, fanning his hot breath down my neck. The hair at the back of my neck spiked up and I felt goosebumps crawling all over my skin.

"You are never getting this book," he said and hovered over me as he opened the book right above my head, scanning another one of my dirty and filthy fantasies. "I know just what to do with you now."

My heart began racing, just thinking of what he possibly saw in that book. Of all the things I have drawn, just not knowing what it was yet, made extra terrifying.

Jason left the book there and then he pulled me up to my feet, walking me all the way to the balcony until we were outside.

It was still early in the morning, I could feel the chilly breeze touch my face.

"Is this another one of your fantasies?" He asked shoving me towards the rail and nearly bending me over.

I looked down and saw several pack warriors on the terrain training. They were acting as if they didn't notice us, but they knew full well that we were there. They could definitely hear us.

It then dawned upon me what was about to happen.

It was on page 87 in the red notebook, panel three. I just so happened to have thing for being humiliated on a balcony where everyone from below could hear and see me.

"You're the Luna of this pack now," Jason snaked his arm around me. "Today they will see and hear that. I will make them hear your screams as you beg me to fill you with my cum."

My fantasies were meant to stay in that book and Jason had the audacity to use them on me as a weapon. They were meant to be kept hidden it's why I did it in a red book because red always meant no or stop or danger or literally DO NOT OPEN THIS BOOK!

"Aww don't look at me like that," he slid down my pants. "Just look at how hard you are and I can already smell your hole from here."

I looked down and saw my aching hardon. Jason bent me over even further, till I had to hold onto the rail so I wouldn't fall over. His huge hands grabbed my ass, roughly squeezing it before spreading it open.

The tip of his cock reached my hole and then he slowly pushed it in. The slick my hole produced wrapped around his cock and slowly he crammed it all the way inside me.

It was just like the first time. There was this pain, but along with it came thy is immeasurable pleasure. My knuckles turned white from how hard I squeezed the rail.

I pressed my lips together, not wanting them to hear me. Knowing full well that most them were aware of what was happening at Jason's room, I didn't want to make a sound because I knew they would look up.

"Let them hear you!" Jason grabbed my throat, pulling out his cock and then slamming it back in.

He slammed it in so hard, it sent an electrical shock through my body making me moan so loud the whole pack could hear me now.

"That's better!" He pulled my hair into his fists and began thrusting and jabbing his huge cock inside me.

He was so thick and veiny. The tip of his cock punching my guts over and over again. It burnt and ached inside, my body already feeling intense overstimulation.

Jason had just started with me and already I was about to cum.

"Slow down!" I begged and closed my eyes shut. It felt shameful to be seen like this by the entire pack, but it turned me on so much.

His huge and heavy balls smacked against my skin and his rippling and throbbing muscles slammed me so hard, I felt so small.

"You take my cock so good!" He said and hooked one arm around my neck, bicep bulging against my throat. "I'm going to fill you up good!"

"Ahhh!" I screamed feeling the pressure in my abdomen building up.

I clenched around his coco and in return it felt like it was only getting bigger.

Jason slammed even harder and I ended up standing on my toes, arching my back as my eyes opened wide seeing as everyone looked up.

I expected this to gross them or get some weird reaction out of them, instead I heard shouts and screams of joy. They were cheering.

"THAT'S OUR ALPHA! CLAIMING OUR LUNA!" "YEAHH!!!"

I was such a flustered mess. I saw stars and immediately my cum began to spray out of my cock.

"There!" He said and gripped my cock squeezing it. "Take your Luna's blessings! That's all you will receive from him! He's mine!" His canines elongated and his thrusts became more erratic.

He was wild and out of control. His thick veiny cock swelling till it began bursting.

He stilled inside me and my belly bloated as he fired his hot and sticky cum into my belly. He filled me up completely till it began dripping out around his cock.

"Take my cum!" He pulled me down and began grinding his hips, stirring his cock around and shooting his semen even harder.

"S-so much cum..." I writhed and touched my tummy.

He kissed my neck and began to suck my skin till it stung and then he carried me inside and dropped me on the bed.

"I was going to attend a few meetings, but that can wait!"