22

I yanked Meliodas out of the right tower after snapping my fingers to release Elizabeth and the other woman from my spell. I didn't stop pulling him until I slammed into Zeldris to hug him tightly. "Sephi, please tell me what's going on? I was so worried about you," he nearly whimpered into my hair, my hearts wrenched at the sound in his voice. I blinked hard as the tears tried to escape my eyes, "Cassius was there. He wants me to come back with him, like you know. But..." Meliodas could tell I was deeply disturbed by what had happened, "It's okay, Seph. Zel and I are here. We won't let him take you..." I grinned at him despite the circumstances, it quickly fell from my face, "Cassius isn't my brother by blood at all. He wants to repopulate our realm with me." I shuddered again at the thought, even if he wasn't related by blood he was still my brother. Hellblaze burned in each of the demon's eyes, "That sick fuck. I'll kill him," Zeldris growled, his fists shook in fury. Meliodas said nothing as he let go of my hand and stalked up to the blonde woman holding a staff, "Return my power. Now."

Zeldris and I shivered as the former most vile demon's voice reared its head and into our bodies as poison in our veins. My pomegranate eyes searched the blonde's face as he blankly stared at the woman, waiting for her to do as he demanded. I worried of what was to come should something happen to me again. I trusted Meliodas with every fiber of my being but it was clear from his reaction to my news on Cassius that he'd burn this entire world for me without a second thought. It was hot. I grabbed Zeldris' hand and approached his brother, watching him lustfully now. The woman studied the three of us for a minute before waving her staff and calling forth a goddess amber filled with black swirling magic. "Are you ready, Meliodas?" she asked, looking apprehensive at best. He grinned, "As ready as I'll ever be, Jenna!" She nodded and shattered the magic's prison, it exploded above us and plunged the world into nighttime, quickly dissipating as Jenna funneled it into the demon's body.

He bent over and balls of darkness gathered in his hands as he chuckled darkly, "Finally. You'll all feel my wrath now..." The group around us gasped but I giggled, even Zeldris was smirking, as we could tell Meliodas meant no harm. The blonde stood back up and laughed, "Ha! Gotcha!" His friends let out a smattering of relief and annoyance before Meliodas spoke again, "Jenna! Send us to the Ten..." he glanced at his baby brother still holding my hand, "I mean Nine Commandments, I wanna go say hi!" The raven haired brother rolled his eyes but said nothing of protest so my blonde demon wrapped his arm around my waist and kissed my temple before the three of us were teleported to an obscured purple building.

"Ah, my brothers. Are you here to surrender?" Estarossa mocked my demons before his eyes met mine, "Persephone, the whore that seduced my brothers and turned them against our clan. Are you just biding your time to get knocked up by one of them before draining them of their magic completely? Everyone knows your miserable clan was decimated, one of my brother's spawn would be perfect for you to rebuild wouldn't it?" The brothers on either side of me were tense as could be, but I giggled, "I'd like to have a couple of their spawn, sure. Though I'd keep them around because I love them but also my babies would need fathers that love them too. Something you've never experienced. This attitude must spring from those daddy issues, am I right?"

"Enough chit chat. We're here to warn all of you, if you don't stop this conquest of Britannia, we'll slaughter all of you. Got it?" Meliodas interrupted our spat cheekily. Zeldris glared at their white haired brother, "There's no hope for you with the two real Demon Princes as well as the heir of the succubus clan against you. Any demon born without darkness can hardly claim that title," his grin was full of mischief and mocking, Meliodas was already rubbing off on him. I giggled as Estarossa launched himself at us, only for us to disappear before his eyes. I grinned at Zeldris, "You're acting more like Meliodas everyday, Zel!" He scoffed, "I am not!" the blonde giggled with me as Zeldris continued his protests.

After we finished at Istar, we headed back to Boar Hat to reconvene and plan. A few short days later, Meliodas got his hands on a flier for a fighting festival. "The winner gets whatever wish they desire granted? Sounds like bullshit to me. It's a trap, Meliodas," Zeldris lamented but his words fell on deaf ears, his brother had already made up his mind. I frowned, it was definitely a trap but I knew Meliodas wouldn't listen to me either. Perhaps I could use my magic to change his mind, it was worth a shot at least. I interlaced my fingers with his and winked, his grin was ornery as we ran up the stairs. He kicked the door to our bedroom open and let it slam shut from the force of it bouncing off the wall as he tossed me on the bed. His eyes were devouring me, his returned strength was about to be used to dominate me like I always wanted from him. Meliodas threw his clothes to the side, they joined to pile of my own that I'd thrown off, before he approached the bed slowly.

"My little succubus, always so eager to take my cock," he whispered huskily, he'd settled between my legs and kissed each of my inner thighs before placing one long lick through my folds. I squealed and arched my hips up to lean into his mouth, he chuckled darkly and continued licking me. My trembling legs wrapped around his neck as he sucked my clit, two of his fingers pumped inside me in a steady rhythm. I squeezed him closer and grinded my pussy on his face as I pulled his hair, my screams of pleasure shamelessly echoed off the walls and throughout the tavern. Meliodas growled in excitement as he kissed up my body before tangling one of his hands in my hair to jerk my head to the side, allowing easy access to my neck. The licks and kisses he placed on my neck quickly transformed into sucks and bites as he rubbed his cock between my lips, my wet pussy was more than enough lubrication to let him glide through my folds with ease. "Please! Please fuck me!" I panted out, he was working hard to hear those words finally escape my lips.

His dark eyes appeared before my own, "Alright, little succubus. Your incubus is here to take care of you as much as you want," he murmured against my lips before invading my mouth with his tongue and my pussy with his aching cock. I moaned happily and nearly forgot my plan, his dick was just that good. I started to use my magic, as much as I could put into it without hurting him, only to be met with his shield of magic. He glared down at me blankly, "What do you think you're doing, Persephone?" He thrusted into me harder in response, "You may be the heir to your clan, but I'm the heir to my own. You think you can take me? Bring it on, little girl," he attacked my mouth with his, resuming the battle between our magic. Darkness and shadow lashed at one another around us, we were using way more magic than was required for this lover's quarrel but that was the fun of it. Meliodas grabbed my legs and wrapped them around his waist, leaving one hand on my hip to grind into me and the other in my light blue hair to control the kiss. I continued trying to put him under my charm spell but it was to no avail, he was simply stronger than I was, which only made me hotter for him.

He pulled away from the kiss to glare down at me with a nearly evil smirk, "Give up, succubus. You've been tamed by this demon. Now shut up and take this dick like a good girl." I gasped as he fucked me harder still, his teeth lashed at my neck and drew blood. "Just a little more, that's it," he murmured against my neck, his thrusts had become a bit erratic. My pussy clenched all around him, I was at his mercy as he pounded into me, my orgasm escaped my body like flames racing through dried brush. I moaned his name loudly, in sync with feeling his cum fill me up. His eyes were back to his natural blue green, he kissed my lips softly, "It's going to be fine, Seph. I know it's the Commandments. It'll be okay."

It wasn't.