7

Meliodas and Zeldris sighed heavily, it was funny to me that they seemed to be so in sync. "We can go to Bernia, but no seducing anyone and no using your magic, okay?" Meliodas grabbed my hand to lead the way, except Zeldris grabbed my other hand as well. The brothers exchanged a glare but said nothing as we flew high into the sky and headed towards the human village. "Neither of you answered so I'm gonna ask again because I really wanna know. What does love feel like?" I asked yet again, each of them squeezed my hand in theirs and their cheeks turned bright pink again. "When that person feels like home. It's warm and comforting and you want to spend all your time with them," Zeldris finally answered quietly, it sounded almost pained due to embarrassment, no doubt because his brother was on the other side of me. The blonde took a deep breath and exhaled slowly through his nose, "Mother told me it feels like your hearts are racing from the excitement and your stomach feels uneasy, like small birds flying around inside you. That whenever things go wrong and you need someone, they're the first person you think of and the last person you think of before you fall asleep."

I let their words sink in as we flew, both of them gave me all of those feelings. Did I love them? I decided to hold it in despite my usual bluntness, I wasn't sure how I felt about having these feelings for them. "Is your mother still around?" I asked quietly, my hearts ached for my own parents. "She died when I was 126 years old," Zeldris replied just as quietly, "I don't know how long your clan lives or how old you are, Sephi, but 126 years is around 10 in human years. So I was just a child." I hummed, "How old are you two now?" Meliodas answered for he and his brother, "I'm 354, 28 in human years. Zeldris is 227, 18 in human years. What about you, Seph?" "316! So 25 by your standards? But succubi and incubi are immortal so we technically stop aging around 266, or 21 by human years. Though I guess I wouldn't say totally immortal, we can still die and we don't come back after," I answered excitedly, I tried to pull away and rush to the village as I saw it but both of them immediately tightened their hands around mine to prevent me from leaving. I whined a little, "You two are party poopers!"

Each of them giggled, which made my hearts skip a beat. We landed further away then walked into the village, I noticed adult humans were taller than us by a large margin. The boys were a good 4" taller than I was and they were short themselves. In fact, many humans seemed to think we were children despite Meliodas' and Zeldris' chiseled physiques and my large chest. We went to a tavern to try what they called ale, the barkeep eyed us carefully. "What can I getcha?" he asked, his eyes lingered on my chest and when they met my own eyes again I winked at him. His eyes immediately turned red, humans were so easy to manipulate here! When I only charmed them rather than took their energy, their eyes only flashed red for a brief moment. Zeldris and Meliodas tensed next to me, "Three ales please!" The barkeeper grinned and grabbed us three large mugs of ale, "It's on the house!" I grinned and giggled, "Thank you! You're so sweet!" The man blushed tremendously, he wanted to stay and talk but the demons on either side of me were giving him death glares. Once he walked away, they sighed heavily, "We're going to have to teach her all about the world as if she's a small child, aren't we?" Zeldris asked his brother, his voice full of exasperation. Meliodas took a long swig of ale then rubbed his temples, "Not to mention explaining everything from emotions to how relationships normally work."

I scoffed at them, "You two are mean, I'm not stupid!" I chugged my ale, it was terrible. I slammed the mug down and whined, "That was gross!" Meliodas and Zeldris giggled, "We're not saying you're stupid. You're just...naive. It's endearing but you're gonna put yourself in danger if you keep running off or trying to play with the wrong people," Meliodas replied, he'd placed his hand on my thigh. Zeldris noticed and put his hand on my other, making it infinitely harder to think about anything other than fucking them. I inhaled sharply as each of them slid their hand up my thigh closer to my pussy, they seemed to be trying to tempt me into their pants and not their brother's. I giggled at my mischievous thoughts and decided to up the anty, I moved my hands and grabbed their dicks simultaneously. Their breath hitched in their throats and their cheeks turned red, they weren't expecting me to go that far. I stood up abruptly, "We should head home, dontcha think?" They shot up out of their seats and pushed me along out of the tavern. It was as if they couldn't get out of the village fast enough, then they grabbed my hands and flew quickly towards the portal to the demon realm.