Chapter 19: When Romance goes Wrong(Happy Late Valentine's)

Start from the beginning

Kanna sort of got it, as Tohru then gave a smug, as she was planning something different. She then brought out the Chocolate she made last night. It was in a heart Shape and decided to to give it to Kobayashi.

Tohru: Here you are, Miss Kobayashi! I made some Chocolate last night and I thought you would like some before you go off to work!

Kyle and Kobayashi looked at it, as Kyle gave a small sniff, as he knew it wasn't as it seemed. Kobayashi looked at him sniffing it and then looked at her Dragon Maid.

 Kobayashi looked at him sniffing it and then looked at her Dragon Maid

Kobayashi: Tohru, I know your love for me is... weird, but I have to trust you if it's tainted or not. You do know about trust? Break it and the friendship between one another will be over!

Tohru looked at the Chocolate, knowing Kyle was on to something, as she then chuckled nervously.

Tohru: Oh ho, what was I thinking? This wasn't the Chocolate I made for you. Heh... heh... eh.

Tohru then looked at it as she then placed it in a cupboard.

Tohru: Next time! Without those two! Just me and Kobayashi!

They overheard her again. Kyle got up as he was going to leave.

Kyle: Well, I'm off!

Kanna: Where are you going?

Kyle: Noi went back to Kalos to get some Chocolate for Valentine's. I mean I'm not too sure what your view on other worldly Chocolate is, but I think it'll just be the same.

Kobayashi: Don't tell me about it. We tried a lot of weird stuff from other worlds!

Kyle gave a laugh, as Tohru then wanted to join him. Kobayashi and Kanna both headed to Work and School.

Kyle and Tohru were walking around the street, trying to find Noi and the Chocolate's she brought back with her. Kyle was looking at Tohru, who was daydreaming a little, which could feel a bit bad towards him.

Kyle: You been looking up around the place for a while. Something on your mind?

Tohru: Oh, it's nothing... which was a lie, I'm kind of thinking how you knew about the Love Potion?

Kyle: Like any Fairy Type, they have a very Strong Sweet scent! Ask a Spritzee!

Tohru then laughed a little, as He then asked something else.

Kyle: I mean why would you go through all that trouble to get Kobayashi's attention?

Tohru: Well, it's not like I would want to give her a Love Potion. I would always think I'll be the Dragon in the Castle and Kobayashi being a Knight, as I then call out that their is no Princess in the Castle, as she then call's out that I'm her Princess!

Kyle then was very confused on that being her Imagination.

Kyle: You are a weird, little Dragon maid, you know that?