28. Shivangi

"Anish Barot" Reyansh speaks under his breath .
The world under my feet begins spinning as the man carefully observes the faces around him .

"What happened" his laugher is directed towards Mr Raghuvanshi and it's definitely not a cheerful laugh "couldn't kill me ? Sad"

Now everybody else's faces turn lifeless like they saw some kind of a ghost .
"What on earth do you mean by that " Reyansh's dad sounds dejected .

"I know it's a little shocking to see yourself fall on the face for the first time Kiaan Raghuvanshi. Sorry to break it to you , you're a pathetic actor by the way"

"WHO THE FUCK do you think you are talking to ?" reyansh growls and his voice echoes around us like anything and a shiver runs down my spine.

"And who the FUCK ARE YOU TO TALK TO MY DAD LIKE THAT ? Better.take.your.hands OFF MY SISTER" Zahir snaps back louder . I'm gonna turn deaf like this .

"MAKE ME IF YOU HAVE THE FUCKING BALLS TO"

"Oh yeah? Really , you wanna see ?" Zahir steps forward and my body jerks straight.

"Reyansh don't " Mr Raghuvanshi walks forward "he's your son ? God I didn't---"

Mr barot begins laughing out loud "you very-very well knew about my kids . You were the first one I called to inform you low grade liar"

"WHAT THE FUCK DO YOU MEAN BY THAT ? Why are you being like that ? You vanished from the face of earth"

"Ohh Did you then look for me?" A plane simple question that turns Reyansh's dad mute . He has no answers to it .

"The last call I made to you was kiaan I need help , someone kidnapped my daughter PLEASE FUCKING HELP ME!! and you hung up on me you Motherfucking Bastard . My daughter has been through hell because of YOU !! We've been on roads looking for her while you sat in your luxury mansion singing songs with your family "

My heart breaks so loud that I absolutely hear it breaking.

"There was so much going on with ishani and I was-- "

"That's the thing kiaan , everything in your life has always been about you and you were right crystal . This man is shallow and selfish. All he cares about is his fucking SELF !!"

"Anish" Reyansh's mom voices softly "I don't know what has happened between you two but you are insulting my husband . Please don't"

"And you've reached a limit, nobody has ever dared to talk to uncle kiaan like that" daksh sounds so angry "I can only take so much for you have been his best friend "

"Daksh please calm down, this is a family matter . I know you can't be that-- cold anish" she states in the softest manner humanly possible .

"Okay" he puts his hands in his pockets "Let's go happiness" he strolls straight towards me and uncle shivay speaks up "let his daughter go with him Reyansh"

I guess the father of a daughter can connect to him the most right now .

"There is no fucking way" reyansh utters but his mom grabs his sleeve whispering "leave her hand if you don't want to see me get another heart at--"

My hand falls in free air as he leaves it within the flash of a moment and my heart sinks too . My eyes pool with tears and I look at him . He takes a step back and wraps an arm around his mother's shoulder who breaks into tears saying "I'm so -- sorry"

Mr Barot stretches his hand and holds my wrist while having glassy eyes . I can see that not only me but every member of my family was really suffering because of someone's dad .

He pulls my head towards his chest and I can feel his heart beating so fast .

"Let's go home happiness" He cups my face and starts for the door but stops and turns towards Reyansh and his mom "I don't want any revenge but forget that you ever met my daughter. Wipe her off your memories and consider her off limits. Shivangi Barot will marry anyone on earth but not kiaan's Son ."

Everything seemed so real just now but in a little moment , it shattered like glass which will only cut me if I go back to collect the pieces. Sometimes people come in our life but they are not meant to stay . In my life it's happening over and over again.

I have given him what I promised but that doesn't mean I owe him nothing else . He has given me so much but if whatever I've just heard is right, his dad is the only one who ruined my life, my family and everything I had when I was born.

Once I get inside the car that belongs to the man who claims to be my father , I do not dare to look back at the Raghuvanshi Mansion and neither does my heart bear witness for it.

His hand doesn't leave my wrist for one fraction of a second just like Reyansh kept his hold on me as if someone could suddenly steal me from him. The same look of apprehension is visible in his features . We reach at a hospital . I get confused but instantly, he reads my expressions "I want us to give samples for a DNA test so that there remains no doubt that you are my daughter" he cups my cheek.

"There is no need of --- "

"You should go for it , I didn't do it earlier and the question kept revolving in my mind. Let dad take you inside"

I finally nod looking at Zahir and walk inside . According to the doctor, the results will reach us in 3 days .

At almost midnight we reach at the Destination which is a huge manor house very similar to the Raghuvanshi Mansion but this one goes back in time while that has a modern look . As I read the board that says "The Barot Manor" , my eyes observe the beautiful building in dark .

"It is where you were born" the lady whom I now suppose to be my mother grabs my upper arm with both her hands .

Once we reach at the threshold , a girl rushes out with a silver platter having a turmeric paste in it .

She looks younger than me probably fifteen and is very cheerful.

"Welcome back home Shivi" she grins and I look at Zahir again "she's Mahish , someone who helped dad is her father . He showed up when certain people stabbed him in the back" he sounds bitter .

"Zahir , can we not talk that now , your sister is back and that's what matters the most ." Says the kind woman as she opens the glass on the right side of the door . Inside the wall has yellow little handprints .

She makes me dip my hands in the turmeric just to imprint them on the wall once again after eighteen years .

"I think you should have rest but I'll come to see you tommorow" mahish utters before leaving .

"I know you have so many questions in your mind and I'll answer them all one by one " he steps closer and cups my face "I hope you'll forget whatever happened and I know you must have suffered a lot , happiness but now, I'll give you everything in the world . It's a father's promise to his most precious daughter "

Yes , I have questions, confusions and yes I'll wait for his answers but while I'm happy that whatever was lost and whatever was snatched from me has come back ,I'm also feeling like one of my body parts has been cut off completely just so I bleed unstoppable.

○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○