5. Reyansh

I love how people think it is easy to smile than to explain what's bothering them . People tend to choose the easy way out just like the green eyed girl .

My vision follows her as she rushes her feet towards the small street. To change my position coz some trees don't let me see her clearly , I head to the backside balcony. She enters inside a room sized house with flowers on the terrace . Yes , that's where she lives . After about five minutes a man walks out of the same house . Looking like an ass , definitely an ass.

He looks left and right before crossing the road . My skin itches at the thought of someone as dainty as her living with cockroaches like him.

From what aisha tells me afterwards , there is something wrong with her family which definitely is. She has been homeschooled , living with a couple she calls uncle and aunt . They shifted in this neighborhood an year ago .

Strutting downstairs I place a candypop on my tongue . My family is busy with preparations for Aisha's wedding . She's Archit Oberoi's daughter who is like my mom's own brother .

I walk straight to the path where I saw that cockroach punk go and surprisingly I find him there . He's talking on the phone. Taking advantage of the situation I click his picture and call my personal detective .

"From every mafia circle you know , here and internationally. Ask everyone if they know anything about him. There is something strange with these people . Tell me everything you can find about him and people he might be connected to"

"Sure sir" he say and I hang up while I see the man make a beeline for his matchbox house . Skipping Four houses from theirs , I enter inside through a black door .

"Oh my god , Reyansh Raghuvanshi. How come did we turn so lucky " he grins spreading his arms wide . His mafia mates grin upon seeing me. When we were kids and came here for vacations , my cousins were busy playing on the beach and I made some links with mafia kids around the neighborhood . Guess they'll work out fine today.

I head straight upstairs while Imran follows me up . "Busy ? Need help ?" He keeps asking and I stop at the corner of his terrace. A lot of broken bottles and cegrette buts crush under my feet on my way .

"Who are those people?" I ask clicking pictures of their terrace .

"Oh they, damn there is a hot girl wit--"

In an instace ,The back of his head is pinned to the stone boundary while I squeeze his throat .

"Uh- wo-ah ca-lm down R-rey"

"Wipe the girl from your ass of a brain and tell me if you find anything suspicious, you complete and total shit" I remove my hand and he straightens his hairband before speaking "Okay so there is this man and his woman who can kill each other for money . All they want is money . They just talk to the oberois and nobody else in the neighborhood ."

I climb the boundary and jump on the next terrace while he continues " I've heard strange noises from their house sometimes "

That draws my attention "like ?"

"Like hitting , crying, yelling and screams "

The dickheads should pray that it's not green eyes or it's the right time for them to commit suicide if that's the case .

I cross the next terrace untill I reach where the flowers are . Fortunately the door is open so I walk down a few steps .

"What the fuck did I ask you to bring ?" The woman yells at the cockroach whom I assume is her husband .

"This - is not a pregnancy kit I asked for "she yells again while he stands in a corner shrunken.

"Get out you ass " she throws the bag on his face . He picks it up and goes out . Next , She bangs on a door in a corner saying " Shivangi ! I'll back soon ."

No sound comes from the other side but the woman locks the main door after leaving the house . Now that's certainly not normal . I step down and the house is nasty as fuck . Everything is made of dirty rotten wood . On the dining table sits a bottle of cheap liquor . I stop in front of the door and I hear bangles, my heart does that thing again .
Shut up fucker.

I hear a sudden sound from inside the door and I think she unlocked it because the doors part making space to watch.

She sits in the center of the room with a book in her hand . It irritates me to the core seeing her sit on that dirty cheap wood .

Inside of that room looks like a prison cell . I step inside and she flinches so bad . Her bangles dance on those shivering arms. She gets up immideatly with a pale face. My phone rings at the exact moment with a call from mom . I text her back before sitting on the bed while I give my phone to green eyes for holding. She takes it with both hands and looks at me with apprehension.

"Why did you lie " I shoot the question first.

"I- " her green eyes roam everywhere except me " I made a promise but I don't w-want anyone to know about it" she look at the door after every five seconds.

Okay maybe that woman scares her or is that the cockroach ?

"But I want everyone to know that you're mine " I tilt my head to the side and She gapes at me with wide eyes.

"E-everyone ?"

I get up and she tightens her grip on my iPhone "didn't I tell you already? I can kill for what's mine and you little kitten are MINE "

"but-but I-- I just promised you my --" she backs off like a shivering kitten.

"Fuck what you promised and listen to me carefully . You fucked up when you crossed my path because unfortunately for you , I find you tempting . Now, What do we call it" I squeeze my eyes to remember my romeo of a cousin's words from earlier . "I think-- you are the one I want . You promised me your first time but I forcibly seize your first ,last and all . ALL I SAID ." I step closer " don't LIE to my face next time or things will get brutally rough and I intend to be absolutely cruel with my pretty little liar."

○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○