31. Shivangi

I grab Zahir's clenched fist as he turns towards Reyansh angrily .

"What are you looking at ? Your face makes me angry, go hide in a corner somewhere" he takes a sip from his glass completely oblivious to my brother's rage .

"Ignore him Zahir , please" I state and Reyansh gets up kicking the chair he was sitting on .

As he comes closer, I feel his presence so much that I get goosebumps on my cheeks .

"Leave.his.hand" he stares directly into my eyes .

"Who do you think you are?" Zahir grits his teeth snatching his hand away from mine only so that he can hold it now.

"I'm really not in the mood to deal with the drama of you ,your dad and your family so do not push your luck this time . Let go off her hand while I'm being nice if you want both hands for the rest of your life"

"Zahir let go" I try to twist my wrist " please " I almost cry because I know Reyansh Raghuvanshi is someone we should never ever be messing with. I don't want my newly reunited family to fall under his fury .

"If she has to say another please I swear Zahir Barot--"

"That's enough" daksh declares walking in with Sia towing behind him. "Turn the music on, what the hell's wrong with you guys" he shoves his chest into Reyansh's pushing him away while Mr utterly Infuriated keeps drilling holes in my brother's body with his intimidating eyes .

I slip my hand out of Zahir's hold while he goes back to his mission infuriate king.

"There was a little annoying intervention, now where was I "

"You are nowhere , let's go princess" he grabs her wrist and they walk out towards the racing track .

"What are you doing" I ask as we follow them .

"Hurting people's feelings , no - not people , king's feelings"

"He has no feelings whatsoever" I mumble "you think so ?" He states pointing to king who has his jaw clenched and heer pressed against a car . She however isn't scared today as she blows him a kiss before pushing him away with full force "fuck off "she declares and he's on the verge of putting fire to everything around him .

"Come back " he growls " Win the round for me if you can" she states "or buzz off"

Daksh says something in king's ear to which he nods and gets inside the car giving her glares . She stands next to us holding her bag's strap so tight.

"Who against king" someone from the crowd questions. I hear the engine of king's car roar like anything .

Zahir steps forward and turns to wink at heer to which she smirks "good luck"

Oh my god , is this a dumb way to die or something.

Zahir gets inside the car and the windows roll up . I fidget with my fingers untill the flag is shown to them and after that my heart is a drum .

Just after a few meters, the side of king's car bashes the other one from left and my heart almost jumps out of my mouth.

"What the heck" heer almost screams but when I look at the track again king is ready to murder my brother even if it means putting him into a fatal accident.

"How many rounds is this" I question and Heer Says "a total of three "

"Oh my god Zahir , what should I do" I take out my phone and decide to call dad. A shriek leaves my mouth when someone grabs my waist lifting me off the ground . In the next second I'm over his shoulder as he walks inside .

"Leave me " I scream "Zahir !!!"

He goes up the stairs and soon we are inside a room where he throws me on a couch.

"Let me go , I need to save my---"

"WHO !!!" His voice makes me tremble as he kicks the door behind him " who the fuck is he"

"He's my b-brother "

"So you let him touch you?"

"Oh my god what are you talking about , he's my brother. My sibling "

"I don't give a fuck green eyes , he hasn't stayed with you to consider you his sister. Some random motherfucker you met a few days ago is touching your hands and you fucking allow him to?"

"Oh my-- what kind of a thinking is that Rey--"

"Yes , yes say my name and register it in your fucking brain you halfwit" he grabs my chin angrily as he settles on the arm rest of the couch.

"There --there is nothing left" I almost cry .

"No there might be a few bones left in his body" he looks out of the window making me shiver

"Nothing left between you and me , I g-gave you what you wanted and I've m-moved on "

"Say that again" he speaks with no expressions and darkness under his tone .He's so freaking angry and it's terrifying .

"I -- "

"FUCKING SAY THAT AGAIN"

That's it , a tear rolls down my cheeks as I tremble so he softens a bit.

"What rubbish are you talking " he settles next to me . I can feel my body react to his presence so much.

I try to crawl back but he places his hands on my thighs hovering over me. His lips at a distance of an inch from mine.

"I h- have to g-go" I utter placing my hands on his chest .

"Let me kiss you first, I've missed you so much you have no fucking idea." He makes my heart dance but I've promised something at home.

"I c-can't "

"So your brother will die"

My heart sinks so deep and my chest begins aching . He says it like it's nothing like he's a monster who just cares about what he wants .

"Please d-don't"

"I'm waiting kitten , come on time's running. I am He's got only one life"

"Don't make me hate you , please" My voice breaks .

"Don't make me make you hate me"

With shivering hands I hold the back of his head . His utterly smooth hair brush against my peach coloured nails as I slightly part my lips and kiss him . Within the same moment , he pushes his body into mine and attacks my mouth like he's been dying for it . Only muffled moans come out of my vocal cords as he roughly runs his hands all over my body .

"King won ,Round two" I hear someone from the track so I push him away . He doesn't move a bit but I speak " I need to stop him"

"No " he cups my face "Firstly you need to stop me" and he devours me like I'm his favourite dessert.

I hear the car's engine roar and people scream their lungs out but every sound is faded and belongs to the background .

"Reyansh !! " I say his name as he lands his chin under my collar bones looking into my eyes "I kissed you, let me go"

"You don't want more ? Because I do kitten. I want you for the whole night, for all nights to come ."

"N-no let me go"

"Then let me check that"

My heart now goes like thump. Thump. Thump. Thump.

"W-what d-do you m-mean"

"Let me see if you really don't want me" he walks towards the window and draws the curtains while I hear people cheering outside .

"Strip for me kitten" he orders in his intimidatingly tempting tone "I remember having told you that I hate liars and babe you are a habitual liar"

"So hate me" I sit straighter and a genuine smiles comes on his lips before be goes back to shooting daggers with his eyes accompanied with lusty stares .

"In bed? Come let me show you how much I hate you"

○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○