21. Reyansh

Seeing her cough senseless , I get anxious . "Put out the cegrette Reyansh !!" Heer snaps taking the joint away from me .

"She has an allergy" she states before bringing a glass of water close to her lips.
She takes a few sips rubbing her own chest.

"Fuck , I'm sorry babe I didn't know".

"WHATTTTT !!" Heer and king snap together.

"Princess Did he say the "s" word ?"King asks

"No , I don't think so"

"Green eyes I'm sorry" I bring her head closer to my chest rubbing her back

"Eh ! I just wanna throw up seeing romantic rey " the lizard walks away with her boyfriend. I rub her back and turn even more anxious seeing her face red .

"I'm okay" she utters shutting her eyes .

"Green eyes you want to go back to the room ?"

"No s-sir , I'm okay. I want to see the party" she mumbles and I fetch a pack of candies from my pocket . She opens it and places a blue coloured one in her mouth .

I keep watching the most adorable person on earth .

"My tongue looks blue" she giggles sticking out her tongue .

"Should I lick it off ?" I ask and her smile fades away. She looks away which makes me laugh.

"Come with me" I grab her waist while she keeps holding the pack . We get out of the villa and walk to the racing ground near it . In one car is king and some random guy in another . Ready to race while all others cheer them up.

"Sir ,Don't you race ?"

"Stop calling me that kitten ." I pull her closer as we sit away from others .

"Then what should I call you" she mumbles .

"Think about it , untill then you can keep calling me sir . I don't hate it"

"Hmm , but I hate cegrettes"

"So I hate them too, infact I can wipe them off of your vicinity" I say and my eyes suddenly land at a car standing at the back . A sky coloured McLaren.

I get up instantly "do not move and inch green eyes, I'll be back" I state and run for my car.

Once I'm in, I notice the car is already on the road in full speed.

"That's my dad's fucking car Dickhead . I'm sure it is" I state following him up close , the fastest I can drive .

As if the driver knew I'd come , he was ready to escape . I'm forced to stop because something happens in my car . Fucker knew I'd bring this car .

"Fuck fuck" I slam a hand on the steering before getting out . I dial a call to uncle kavish and ask him about that car.

"It was stolen "

"Then why the fuck did he bring it in front of my eyes?"

"He's attacking your ego Raghuvanshi" uncle chuckles "maybe an enemy of kiaan or something. Send me the footage , I'll look into it".

"No , I'll-- handle it" my phone receives another call from king so I hang up on uncle and get inside the car turning on my MacBook to get the footage of the racing ground.

"Someone shot Shivangi"

My breath stops and my body goes numb " the fuck did you say?" My tone darker

"Relax he missed but she definitely was the target. Why the fuck did you leave?"

"Because the fucker wanted me away from her . This was a fucking trap."