46. Reyansh

"She has a daughter of about fourteen and they've lived keeping a low profile untill that day" Lawrence goes on speaking while dad scrolls through his phone listening to him altogether . Mom has gone for shopping with aunt kianaat .

My phone suddenly rings with a call from shivangi so I walk outside to take the call .

"Are you busy"

"Not for you babe , you alright?"

"I'm fine but-- "

"But what?" I ask getting inside my car.

"I came to know about everything that had happened back then and I want something from you . Please don't say no"

"What do you want green eyes ?"

She stutters "can you --- can you take me there.  I want to see it"

"But why"

"Don't ask me anything.  Please Reyansh please"

"Okay get ready , I'll pick you" I sigh hanging up. That is the last place I ever wish to be at but yesterday I heard my dad say "it has always been ishani first" meaning I cannot refuse for anything when my woman asks . A woman is the most cherished gift to mankind and saying no to her is like you failed as a man . Especially if the woman is the love of your life.

When we are in the flight she keeps fidgeting with her fingers as if she's very nervous . I place a hand on her hand to calm her down but my own heart is restless .
"I want to tell you something" she forces a smile while I wait for her to say it .

"I love you Reyansh Raghuvanshi"

As if my heart begins dancing.  I smile the widest I can and she leans her head on my shoulder "I love you so much Babe"

I feel something is not right . Everything seems beautiful but there's a strange feeling .
We get inside a car to drive to that place and once we are in front of the building , Shivangi looks around scared . I wrap an arm around her as we walk inside . The place is all the same but a little more dirty and decaying .

It has a suffocating smell all around and all memories come firing my brain cells . Shivangi wraps her arms around mine as usual as we walk forward .

We step inside the room and it gets difficult to breathe . Pushing a window , I open it to get some air.

"REYANSH !!!" I hear shivangi scream as I turn around to find someone drag her through the bars .

"Stop right there Ishani's son" I hear the same vile woman speak as the man locks shivangi in .

"I'm sorry , I'm really sorry.  She forced me reyansh or she would kill dad and--"

"Calm down babe , she can't do anything "

"Aww look at the lovebirds" she walks in with the same tapping of her heels.

"I swear if you touch her,  I'll forget that I'm not supposed to hurt women"

"You are so much alike your dad but unfortunately you remind me of that foolish little Ishani" she barks "so we are back kids , aren't we ? To finish what we started so many years back. We'll end everything at the same place where we started it"

"Shut.up" I grit my teeth.

"We'll start with her . You'll watch her burn alive"

"I Said Shut the fuck up ! "

"Come on do it Ivaan" the back door opens and he walks in and kicks a can of petroleum.

"no Don't" my heart becomes a drum. 

"Reyansh" shivangi cries out ." I'm here babe , I'm here please don't cry"

"Aww , I think I've seen a love like this before and you know what it pisses me the fuck off"

I grab the rusty bar and slam my shoulder into it . "Woah woah" Ivan Raghuvanshi steps back " he's back with some powers"

I slam my shoulder rapidly into the bars which bend with the force of it . It doesn't matter if a bar tears through me , I won't let her be there this time. Not this time.

"Reyansh" she screams while my so called uncle grabs her wrist yanking her away.

I kick it with all the power I have . "Stop him" she utters and somome slams a metallic rod on my head .

"Reyansh !!!" I hear a scream and a warm liquid covers the right side of my face . I shut my eyes for a moment before taking a step forward again .

Through the corner of my eyes  , I see fire and Ivaan pushes her away before stepping out through the back door .
"Let's go" he utters walking away with his wife while I take out a gun and shoot the lock . Shivangi screams out of fear as the door under flames falls near me . I hug her picking her up from the floor.

"Reyansh , Shivangi" her dad rushes inside panting .

"Let's get out of here" he takes us with him while outside I find my dad punch Ivaan unstoppable and a few deadbodies lying nearby.

"Kiaan please stop" Aliza cries but he doesn't stop untill she speaks "we have a daughter"

My dad's hand freezes in the air and he growls "and you tried to kill my daughter twice " his punch lands on Ivaan's eye making him kiss the ground .

"I'm sorry , I'm sorry" Shivangi frames my face and I smile trying to breathe "Did I save you today?"

"You did , you did" she wraps her arms around my neck while I kiss her shoulder . "I love you so much Babe"

"And I love you more than that my lifeline, my saviour"

I thought life was a game of chess , everything was either black or white but green coloured eyes have proven me wrong .

This is my happily ever after.

The End
°♡°

●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○