Epilogue : Reyansh

"Zahir stop pestering me every now and then , I'll ask dad if he'll let you host a party at home" Green eyes walks ahead while we both follow her . Zahir has a look of an exhausted student on his face .

"He can host the party at ours since you are staying with family" I utter and his eyes instantly shine up.

"His stupid friends at your Villa ?" She stops and turns around.

"I have no problems " I throw the keys towards him and he jumps to hug me .

"Reyansh you are spoiling him"

"So you spoil me" I smirk and her face turns reddish.

"Ahem" Zahir voices "I am leaving"

"Zahir , I swear if you touch my plants -- Zahir !!"

" let him go green eyes"

"Okay you gifted him a car , you take him to God knows what mafia track races , you always support him in front of dad and now this "

"Relax babe , let him have fun"

"Reyansh" she utters while I pull her towards my chest .

"I forgot to say that I love him" Zahir voices with a hand kept over his eyes . "Okay fine , go already , LEAVE" I snap and he laughs walking away .

"So now you love each other and what about me ?" She pouts . I place a kiss on her lips and she grins "I love you the most and you know it"

"No everybody knows you love Zahir the most and even king is jealous of him"

"The entire world is on one side including Zahir and Shivangi Barot is on the other for me and stop being jealous of your own brother"

She laughs out loud and her laughter , her smile makes my day so much more bright . She looks like a flower under sunlight.

I pick her up just to put her in my car . "Reyansh I wanted to go inside the showroom. You --"

"I can't control, you are so fucking beautiful "I kiss her like I'm kissing her for the first time or like there will be no tomorrow. Her eyes are the green eyes that I wish to keep looking at for the rest of my life . Looking at my mom dad , I used to wonder how could a person be so much into other ? Is it possible that a soul craves another so much that the entire world vanishes but that face remains . That one person is enough for a lifetime and now when I look at this flower like face , I'm sure it is what my mom says the colour palette of life .

The one that turned the most colourless human being into a rainbow for herself . The one who turned the most emotionless person into someone who feels every emotions with every blink of her green eyes .
The daughter of Barots will only marry kiaan's son and no fucker can stop it from happening now .

"Thank you for choosing me to protect you kitten" My hand runs over her thigh before I pull her dress up and remove it completely .

"Thank you for being my saviour , sir " she lands a kiss on my lips and I devour my favorite dessert. There is no stopping me when she is at my mercy.

She's mine afterall , My babe.

○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○

● Thank you everyone for reading the story completely.

My Callous Monster is the second book in the series .

Introducing The Third Book of Legally InsanE Series :

Male Lead : Arin Agnihotri a.k.a. "KING"

°♡°

__________________________