36. Reyansh

"Does that fucker have no other work "I ask climbing up the desk as she tries to cover her neck with her long hair .

"God , what am I going to tell him " she checks her face in the mirror . Looking red like a ripe apple with all the hair sticking to her forhead , she doesn't need to tell him anything .

"Shivangi open the door damn it ,you're Infuriating me"

"So go away" I utter and she hushes me frightened "Shh---shh "

Her cheap replica outside goes silent for a few seconds before he bangs on the door louder . She flinches and steps away frightened.

"Zahir wait " she says as I unlock the door and he immediately goes murderous .

Green eyes shields me while the students passing by gasp . "He was talking , he was just talking " she whisper yells and he gives me a glare .

"Get.in.the.car" he grits his teeth .
"And you" he strolls closer "did I not tell you to stay away from her , why do you keep --"

"Because I love her"

He clenches his jaw "then forget your love Reyansh Raghuvanshi . You and your dad have already done enough "

"Can't" I cross my arms in front of my chest and he doesn't seem angry anymore .

"I'll be very honest, I like your personality more than that fucker king but your last name is a massive problem here . If I'm to help , give up your dad OR my sister"

"If you hate him so much why don't you give up my dad's car ."

A smirk comes on his face as I try to read his mind "so that he can have his happiness back? I'm not a fool , the car is mine"

"Keep the car but your sister is mine." A smirk back while his expressions fade away .

"Your stupid obsession will soon vanish"

"We almost have an age gap of half of her age and I've loved her since I was that many years old . Nothing has ever been able to end my obsession with her so you give up already"

"Hmm" he nods before saying "it will be fun seeing you fail over and over again . Seeing a Raghuvanshi beg in front of my father"

That makes me laugh "if you think I'll beg , you're abso-fucking-lutely delusional . I don't care if she'll hate me for a lifetime if she does that being in my arms. Consent or not , I'm keeping her"

"I like that line actually . It's something I'd say but unfortunately you don't know my father. Ask kiaan Raghuvanshi and you'll know"

"He's a very nice person who respects his relationships and loves protecting his people" I hear a feminine voice that belongs to my mom . She steps between us .

"And he shares a quality of mine that we can go out of our ways to help strangers in danger . That we'll never ever hurt the people we love" she smiles softly while Zahir's gaze bounces between us both .

"How do you know him so much"

Her smile widens as she brushes away a strand of Hair from her forhead "his bestest friend is the love of my life"

Zahir clenches his jaw "ex best friend"

My mom doesn't take that into notice because she shakes her head "best friend forever . I know Reyansh's dad , the most in this world and his connection with Anish is unbreakable . Even anish himself cannot break it"

"You're too kind and naive for this world aunty . God bless --"

Her face turns pale "did he just call me aunty ? How rude of him !!"

"Mom "I laugh hugging her .

"Mrs Raghuvanshi , hopefully I'll see you later" Zahir steps back .

"No wait" she grabs his sleeve .

"I know you are angry and you have all rights to be angry with kiaan and me for that matter but my Reyansh has nothing to do with this . Please don't punish him with your hatred or by taking away Shivangi ." She cups my face with a hand . I hold her hand . I sometimes feel that my mom is someone who doesn't belong in this world. Even green eyes doesn't. They are people for whom we feel an urge to stand like a shield . They are exactly the type of people .

A smile comes on his face and he touches her feet "it's difficult but I'll try my best aun-- the most beautiful Mrs Raghuvanshi "

She giggles like a child as he leaves . "Did I speak too much Mr colourless?"

"You always do and still won't stop Mrs Rainbow"

She looks at me for a few seconds before saying "I want to buy a shirt for kiaan and you'll Try it on"

"Right now?"

"Yes" she drags me towards the car . We spend about one hour in her shopping and I'm forced to call Daksh and his girlfriend for my rescue .

"How's everything with shivangi now ?" Siara questions when mom and Daksh are away .

I raise my shoulders and she pulls a face "Stop that, I know you got that gajra for her. Even though her family has suddenly showed up but you won't give up "

I got it for her but king said that would be tacky so I didn't give it to her . It was , according to heer ,the only thing she wanted at that time.

"Someone said that was tacky "

" WHAT !! Whoever said that has absolutely no knowledge about what girls like . She would have been so happy Reyansh even I felt you were being so considerate"

King , I'll kill you .

"I'll get it again " I utter seeing mom walk towards us "found my gift ,I hope he'll wear it for the dinner today. Got the same for Anish . I hope he'll forget the past soon " mom is too kind .

When I reach at the Mandhana Mansion ,I find dad talking to uncle Abhi . King is listening to their conversation carefully and they go silent once I step there.

"Listen Reyansh " uncle utters straightening his suit jacket "this dinner party is a very very important time to get things resolved with Anish so , do not do anything to make him feel otherwise. "

I nod and dad adds "just don't do anything , even I won't. Coming together with friends will surely change his mind and stay away from the girl. At least when he's around "

"I'll try" my words make Dad huff "this is serious "

"And I'm serious too . First of all I hate that you out of all are telling me to stay away from her and secondly I Hate that we have to convince them . Coercion is so easy"

"You can use it on Anish Barot " uncle abhi shakes his head "you'll have to understand that she no longer is a girl without a family. "

"Urgh this is so annoying"

"And I'm having so much fun" we turn around seeing daksh on a couch with a cup of coffee in his hand .

"Ofcourse you are"

"I think they are here" I hear aunt crystal . She rushes outside saying "don't create any problems guys.  Please"
I've come to know that Aunt crystal considers Anish Barot as her own brother equivalent to dad so it's obvious she wants him back .

All I want is his daughter and for that I'll have to behave nicely .

○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○