2.11 | The Descent

*•*•*•*

THE PATH OF EDEN - ACT II

~I will either find a way or make one~

*•*•*•*

*•*•*•*

It's seemed that yesterday was a full moon to remember.

While Tyler Lockwood was all chained up the entire night, the other more vengeful wolf Jules wasn't. Rose was one of the few victims that got bit by the wolf and was the only one alive that needed help. Jules attacked a bunch of campers after angrily running away from the Salvatore house after failing to bite the one person she had intended. Now as she was pulling all the bodies in a pile to hide evidence a pair of footsteps made her stop for a moment and look up at the person who caught her.

"Looks like someone had a busy night," Eden commented dryly as she watched the bodies that were laid on top of eachother.

"You have a lot of nerve for someone who only has a day to live," Jules retorted as she dropped a lighter on the bodies making it light up. Eden sped up and pinned Jules against a tree and lifted her off the ground and snarled in her face.

"How do I find the cure?"

"It's going to be fun see you wither away," Jules laughed making Eden press her hard against the tree making the wolf cry in pain. The blonde girl bite her own wrist and forced Jules to drink her blood.

"Now," Eden pulled her hand away when the wolf swallowed the blood. "You either tell me how can find a cure, or I'm gonna kill you and you'll turn into the one thing every wolf hates ; a vampire."

"Go to hell, you bitch," Jules screamed in her face as the blood surrounded her mouth.

"One.  .  .two.  .  . I'm snapping your neck on—"

"There's no cure!" Jules revealed scared that the girl was crazy enough to actually kill her. "There's no cure for a werewolf bite."

"There's always a cure," Eden replied as she let the wolf fall to the ground watching her wipe her mouth and look at her with hatred in her eyes. The blonde girl resisted her urge to roll her eyes. She wasn't actually going to kill the girl, she's not heartless.

"There's no cure," Jules said as she massaged her neck and stood up shakily. "You and your friend will die by the end of the night." The vampire didn't see the point in staying here any longer as she sped up to the tomb which was where she had to go in the first place. She entered the underground tomb and saw Katherine looking at the entrance hatefully and turned to her when she arrived.