2.10 | By the light of the moon

*•*•*•*

THE PATH OF EDEN - ACT II

~I will either find a way or make one~

*•*•*•*

*•*•*•*

Eden walked down the stairs of tomb still bummed about the events of yesterday.

Her trip to New Orleans was a complete wreck. Eden wanted to see if anyone knew more about her mother and her life before Katherine but whenever she asked the witches of New Orleans all she was met with was disappointment. They either had no idea about her mother or tried to hex her for being her mother's daughter. It was not a fun trip.

But atleast she met the friend she made while she used to stay in New Orleans for a few years before moving again. Marcel Gerard had been a vampire the entire time that Eden knew him as a kid. She didn't know it before but now with her heightened senses and witch magic, she figured it out.

While Marcel was sad about her turning into a vampire, he was happy that the kid he cared for can take of herself.

Eden stood in front of the tomb entrance as Stefan and Katherine walked near. "I leave for one day, and you get yourself stuck in a tomb," she told Stefan jokingly making him give her a smile. "Here," she threw a blood bag to Stefan and one to Katherine which the latter immediately drank but Stefan hesitated and gave the blonde girl a look.

"Why are you giving Katherine blood?" He questioned confused as to the sudden change in dynamic between Eden and Katherine

"We have a deal," Katherine spoke up, giving Eden an unnoticeable smile which Stefan didn't notice. "She gives me blood, while I give her answers about her mother."

"Did she actually?" Stefan asked his friend doubting that Katherine was actually helping Eden and not screwing her over.

"All that she knows," Eden shrugged as she watched Stefan tentatively sip on the blood bag. "Which is not a lot, but it's a start." Just then another set of footsteps sounded through making the three vampires to turn to see Damon coming down to the tomb with a bag in his hand.

The older Salvatore stopped in his step for a moment when he saw the blonde girl that he has deep feelings for. He had blink a few times to make sure he wasn't imagining her and she was actually there. "You're back," Damon commented as he walked closer to the entrance of the tomb. "I brought you this. Care package.," Damon opened the bag to show it to his brother. "Candles, lanterns and lunch." He pulled a bottle of blood but Stefan shook his head.