2.04 | Memory Lane

*•*•*•*

THE PATH OF EDEN - ACT II

~I will either find a way or make one~

*•*•*•*

*•*•*•*

Eden was the happiest she had ever been in her entire life.

As she sat in the Mystic grill which was at full capacity that the coffee she ordered twenty five minutes ago still hasn't arrived. But nothing can bring her down because her mother's things arrived this morning and her father to a surprise didn't blame her for killing her mother and just took the box that had his name on it and went to his room.

There were so many boxes.

Eden was quick to move all the boxes that had supernatural stuff on it to her room before her father could see them. Vampires, witches, werewolves, her mother had catalogs on every thing. There were also old worn out books that she had seen Bonnie have and was labelled grimoires which was a book of spells and the dating was backed to somewhere in the 990 A.D. making Eden wonder in amazement at how it was even possible for her mother to get those books.

The blonde girl found the replica of the same stone that she found in the Lockwood mansion, and there was not much written about it except that it was fake, and was infused with enough magic to trick anyone that it was real. Eden briefly wondered if she could place this stone somewhere in the Lockwood mansion to replace the one she took not knowing why.

There was also journals. Close to hundreds of journals that were signed property of Eleanor, letting Eden know that her mother kept a very detailed journal for her entire life but Eden couldn't bring her self to read anything yet. The Adair girl needed a break from the searching leading her to Mystic Grill which was packed.

Elena sat next to her, considering that there was no other place to sit in the grill, doing some school work when a third presence sat in their table making the girls look up to see Damon their with a smug look.

"What do you want?" Elena snapped annoyed at the interruption.

"This is where you spend your time. . .when you're not stabbing people in the back," Damon said sarcastically as he gave a pointed look towards Elena.

"I tricked you into telling me the truth," Elena told him. "That's not stabbing you in the back. That's using your tactics against you," Elena stood up and started packing her books and turned to Eden, "I'll see you at Jenna's barbecue, right?"