2.09 | Katerina

*•*•*•*

THE PATH OF EDEN - ACT II

~I will either find a way or make one~

*•*•*•*

*•*•*•*

Eden splashed some water on her face waking herself up as she walked out her bathroom to find Damon standing near her desk.

"You're doing early morning calls now too?" The blonde girl grumbled annoyed as she pulled her hair into a pony tail.

"If we're getting technical," Damon began as he placed the drawing of Elijah on her table. "I've been here since last night when you shut the balcony door in my face. I only left to take a shower and bring you this," he passed her a blood bag which she silently took from him and walked off to her closet. "You're seriously not going to talk about it?"

"Why are you here?"

"I know how getting tortured changes a person," Damon began as he walked closer to her. Eden raised her brow questioning his statement making him elaborate. "I was tortured in the 1950s but that doesn't matter. You have to talk to someone about it or else it'll eat you up inside."

"Why are you here?" Eden repeated her question as she finished the blood bag just half and placed the remaining half in her bag.

"I need you to come with me," Damon sighed at her unmoving face.

"I have to get to school," Eden replied blandly as she packed up her bag. But before she could leave Damon caught her by the hand and took the bag from her.

"This won't take long."

*•*•*•*

Eden walked inside the Salvatore house besides Damon and saw the last person she wanted to see. Rose stood there in the middle of the living room while Elena sat in the middle of the sofa and Stefan sat in one for the arm chairs. Before the blonde girl could rush to attack Rose, Damon held her back against his chest. "Let me go, Damon. I swear to god."

"Easy killer.  .  ." Damon said in her ear. "She has information that we need." Eden stopped moving making Damon share a look with his brother before letting her go. She walked over and sat next to Elena and placed her school bag beside her.

"Talk."

"Okay," Rose sighed at her reaction knowing it was warranted. "You have to understand, I only know what I've picked up over the years. And I don't know what's true and what's not true. That's the problem with all the vampire crap. Bit Klaus I know is real."