1.03 | 162 Candles

*•*•*•*

THE DEATH OF EDEN : ACT I

~Find what you love and let it kill you~

*•*•*•*

*•*•*•*

Being a vampire now didn't mean that Eden liked waking up in the morning.

But Stefan was dragging her out at five in the morning just before the sun had risen which is the only time of the day that she could go out of the Salvatore house. Eden continued to pester Stefan about where he was taking her but he wouldn't budge. He seemed a little happier considering what happened with Vicki. They came to stop in front of her house and Stefan turned to her with a serious look.

"This is Sheila Bennett's house," Stefan began. "She's a witch. The only witch in town and I asked her about making you a daylight ring and—"

"And she said yes?" Eden exclaimed in joy cutting Stefan off.

"No," Stefan corrected her making her face drop the excitement. "But she said she'll consider it once she sees you and talk to you. So.  .  ."Stefan pulled the reluctant girl onto the porch of the house and he knocked on the door, "use your charm and convince her, I guess."

"What charm?" Eden said in disbelief just as they door opened and revealed a woman in her mid-sixties probably wearing a robe and looked she knew everything about you with one look at you.

"You must be Eden," Sheila said a little guarded as she studied the young vampire infront of her. Her old wise eye seemed to catch something that none of them could making her give the blonde a small smile, before turning to Stefan with a serious look her smile dropping. "You can give the ring to her and leave," Stefan seemed hesitant to do what the old woman said making her say it again with a threatening tone. "You should go, if you want me to do the spell."

Stefan turned to Eden who looked scared out of her mind but nodded at him to go making him do that. "I'll be just around the corner." With that he pulled a ring out of his pocket and placed it in her hand before speeding away leaving the old woman and the young girl alone.

"I don't let vampire's in my house," Sheila informed her as she stepped out of the house and walked to the chairs that were outside. "Sit down and give me your hand."

Eden was too scared to do anything other than what the old woman said and did exactly what she told her. The blonde did not want to get on her bad side. The witch took her left hand in her closing her palm over it closing it. While Eden didn't feel anything, Sheila felt a lot which she saw everything that the girl had gone through and might go through. The green eyed girl often looked towards the sky which was close enough to sunrise.