2.07 | Masquerade

*•*•*•*

THE PATH OF EDEN - ACT II

~I will either find a way or make one~

*•*•*•*

*•*•*•*

Eden was reading through her mother's things when Stefan called her and asked her to come to their house.

The Salvatore house was buzzing with the voices of people when the blonde girl walked in and towards the parlour of the house. Eden saw Stefan, Damon, Bonnie, Jeremy, Caroline and Alaric all standing together in a tense position and there's were wooden stakes and guns on the table making the Asiad girl confused. "Am I supposed to have brought a piece of wood for initiation to this club?"

"Hey, thanks for coming," Stefan told the girl as she came to a stop next to the group.

"What's going on here?"

"We are going to kill Katherine," Jeremy spoke up as he gave her a wave. Just as Eden processed this she started laughing. Everyone saw this with a confused expression making Jeremy speak up again. "We're serious."

"I can see that," Eden said as she stopped laughing. "A newbie witch, A newbie vampire, two humans with resurrection rings that come easily come off and the Salvatore brothers that fought to literal death about who loved Katherine more," she listed the people making them all collectively roll their eyes in annoyance. "Do you gods see how stupid it sounds when I said it out loud. You all are going to kill Katherine?"

"We actually have a good plan," Damon told her as he poured a drink.

"Fine. Your funeral," She shrugged as she turned to Stefan. "What am I doing here?"

"Katherine said that you have to be at the masquerade ball or else she'll kill you," Stefan relayed the message that the 500year old vampire had given Caroline in the morning. Eden seemed to give him a look that she didn't care making him continue. "We were hoping that you can help us with killing Katherine."

"Yesterday she said she wanted to talk to you," Damon passed her the glass. "We just need you to keep her occupied while Jeremy and Bonnie set up a trap for her in one of the rooms that'll lock her with me and Stefan in it giving us a chance to kill her."

"What is she gonna do if I don't show up?"

"She compelled Jenna to stab herself in the stomach because Elena and I didn't do what she said," Stefan explained. "So something like that."