Chapter 47

Gabriel's POV

I force myself to talk with my brothers, and they don't seem to notice that I'm not in the mood to hang out anymore.

I just can't wait until they will go, and I will be able to go to the pack hospital, to make sure that my kid is fine.

I really can't believe that I forgot to do this, and I feel like a very bad parent, even though I'm not a parent yet.

My brothers stay for the next few hours, and we talk about everything that was going on in out lifes after they moves out of this house.

I wonder when I will get my own house, but I guess that it won't be long from now, since I'm about to give birth.

We stop talking when we hear that the front door opens, and when we realise that it's Percival, then my brothers decide that it's time for them to leave.

They greet Percival on their way out, and when they're gone, Precival makes sure to lock the front door, before he sits next to me.

"Why do you look like you will be sick." He asks me, and I wonder if I should tell him or not.

"I'm worried that something's wrong with our kid. The bump is very small, too small for the third month of male pregnancy, and I never went to check if he's alright." I say.

Percival frowns, before he smiles at me slightly, and then he helps me stand up.

"Let's go to the pack hospital them, because I know you enough to know that you won't stop worrying about this, before you will be sure that the kids is fine." Precival says

I nod slightly, before I follow him to the pack hospital.

The bump might be small, ut it definitely makes me tired a lot quicker than I should get tired.

"Do you want me to carry you?" Percival asks me, but when I send him a slightly glare, he just chuckles, and he doesn't ask again.

When we reach the pack house, we quickly find the doctor, and we tell him why we wanted to see him.

He doesn't look very worried, so this makes me calm down a bit.

He does a few examinations, and then he goes away for a few minutes, before he comes back with something in his hand.

"Everything's fine, but your kid is most likely an Omega, and I will have to make sure that he will be fine.

Because it's not very normal for a werewolf be this small not long before being born.

You will have to come here every few days before you will give birth, and then a few months after the kid will be born.

To let me make sure that he's growing how he's supposed to." The doctor tells me.

"So, he will be alright?" I ask to make sure.

"He will be fine, as long as he will keep growing, but there's a possibility that he might not survive until the birth.

So, I want to make sure that he will be alright." Doctor Chris tells me, and I nod slightly.

He gives me the ultrasound pictures, and then Percival and I thanks him, before we go back to the house.