Chapter 13

Gabriel's POV

"I found my mate." I say. "And it's a girl." I tell him a while later.

"Did you talk with her." He asked me, and he sounds a bit upset.

I nod, but I don't say anything for a long while.

I hug him until I manage to calm down, before then I pull away slightly, so I can tell him everything that happened.

"What should I do now?" I tell him, and he stays quiet for a while, most likely thinking about his response.

"I guess that you should try to be with her, if that won't work, then I will help you figure something out." He tells me with a sad smile, and I shake my head.

"I want to be with you, I don't want her, she's not even my type. Did you see her tits? They're way too big." I say, and look at him like he's stupid.

"Maybe you will start to like them." He tells me with an amused smile, but I shake my head.

"We will have to figure something out, before she will tell everyone about it." I say.

"I know her enough to know that if I won't go back to talk with her soon, then she will go straight to Denver.

She hates when things don't go her way, and I'm sure that she knows that Denver will be on her side in this situation." I say, and Percival looks at me for a while.

"I would have helped you to kill her, but I know that there's a very big possibility that you will die too.

And I don't want you to die, so I guess that we will have to find something else that we can do." He tells me, and I nod slightly.

"We can hide her somewhere, this way she won't be able to tell anyone that I'm her mate, and I will be able to live with you." I suggest, and Percival frowns.

"That would be a bit too brutal, we can't just lock her somewhere for the next few decades." He tells me, and I groan.

"Why not?" I ask him, and he chuckles.

"I already told you why we can't do this." He tells me, and I groan again.

"Well, I don't want her as my mate, and if she will tell Denver, then it will give me a lot less options to get rid of her." I say, and he sighs in annoyance.

"I'm not sure what to tell you. I want to be with you, and I want to help you, but I have no idea what we should do now." He says.

"Can you stay at my house for a few days?" I ask him.

"I don't want to be alone when I think about the solution for all of this mess that the Moon Goddess caused, because I might go crazy very soon." I say, and he nods slightly, before he stands up.

"I have to pack a few things, before we will go." He tells me and I nod, before I look at him while he leaves the living room.

When he comes back, we go straight to my house, and I really hope that the next time that I will come here, I will have a good plan that will let me stay with my boyfriend.