Chapter 36

Gabriel's POV

My brothers forced me and Percival to hang out with them, and I have no idea what they want to see me and my mate, but I don't really care.

To be honest, no one really liked the fact that I'm with someone who's not my mate, so I like that my brothers finally want to hang out with Percival.

I just hope that they will bring their mates with them, because I know that Percival won't like my brothers them at all.

That's mostly because they have different characters, and they I just don't think that they will enjoy talking with each other.

When I hear the knocking on the front door, I walk out of my room, and I go downstairs where Percival and dad are talking about something.

"We're going." I say and Percival nods at me to let me know that he heard me.

Although it seems that he wants to finish the conversation, so I guess that I will have to wait on him for a moment.

I open the front door and I'm greeted by my older brothers, Valentin and Trevor, as well as their three mates.

Valentin has two mates, and he doesn't seem to mind that, but to don't think that I would be able to handle two men.

Although I guess that I was supposed to do that, but one of my mates decides that he doesn't want to have anything to do with us.

Percival and I have talked with Denver and a few people who know more about the mates and things like that.

And it was decided that we will be treated as anything other pair of mates.

That's because if we had the same mate, then that mean that we were kind of mates too.

I talk with my brothers for a while, before Percival comes here, and he closes the front door behind him.

He greets everyone with a nod, and Trevor rolls his eyes, before he extends his hand for a hand shake.

Percival looks at it for a long while, but he finally decides to shake the and, so the rest of the guys make him shake their hands too.

I chuckle slightly at Percival expression, but I don't say anything, before I start to walk towards the woods with everyone following me.

"Where are we going?" I ask my brothers, because they're the ones who wanted to hang out, so I'm not sure if they planned something or not.

"We're not sure, I guess that we should go to one of the clearings or something." Valentin says, and I nod.

We decide that one of the smaller clearings will be best, because the main clearing which is used for the pack training will most likely be crowded now.

"I know where we can go." Percival says.

"Where?" I ask him curiously, because I know that there aren't many things to do here.

"We can go to this clearing with many rocks, I have seen it a few times, but to never actually went there." Percival says.