Chapter 42

Gabriel's POV

I walk towards the training grounds with Percival, and I wonder how he managed to make me go there with him.

I'm pregnant, so I can train and this isn't even the basic training that I usually attend, but it's the training for the future pack warriors.

To be honest, I didn't even know that Percival has to be here, because he never mentioned it, but I should have guessed when he said that he wants to be a pack warrior.

When we reach the training grounds  I can see that there are a lot less people than at the basic training, and they're actually can stand a few feet away form each other.

I guess that it's easier for them to train when they don't have to make sure that they won't kill someone when they will take a step back.

Well, the basic training isn't that bad, and I might be a bit overreacting, but we really should have a bigger clearing.

Percival leads me towards the edge of the clearing, and he lets me sit under a tree.

"The training will take a few hours, but I already told Denver that I want you to come with me, and he said that I can leave for a while to take you back to the house.

Or I can leave about half an hour earlier than the rest." He tells me, and I nod slightly, before he smiles.

Then he goes away to stand with his friends, who are talking a few feet away from me.

I look around the clearing, and I wonder how much different this training is compared to the one that I have to attend, but I guess that I will see the differences soon.

To be honest, no one other than the pack guards who are here can see this training, so I'm a bit surprised that Denver allowed me to come here.

But I guess that he knows that Percival has to start training again, and that I would be alone at the house if he didn't allow me to come here.

When the instructors come here, everyone turns to look at them, which is definitely something that doesn't happen at my training.

The people at the basic training don't really care what the instructors want.

And they just keep talking until the instructors get angry, and they threaten to tell Denver that they weren't behaving well.

A while later, I notice that they're doing different exercises than are at the basic training, and I really doubt that anyone there could do the things that people do here.

When the training ends, I'm exhausted by just watching all of this, and I chuckle slightly when Percival almost loses his balance when he tries to come over to me.

"Don't laugh at me." He tells me with a stern look, but I can see that it's playful.

I just shake my head, and I stand up, before I lead him back to the house, although I'm not sure if he will manage to reach it.