Chapter 44

Gabriel's POV

Percival left me at the house while he went to the pack training, and now I'm impatiently waiting for him to come back.

He wanted me to go with him, but I told him that I will be alright, and he reluctantly agreed to let me stay, but now I'm regretting it.

I'm still scared that someone will come here to attack me, or that someone will try to kill Percival, and I didn't realise that I was this scared until I was left alone.

Thankfully, the front door opens not much later, and I can smell the scent of Percival, although I wish that I couldn't, because he doesn't smell well after the training.

He come inside of my room with an angry look, and I quickly lose my smile.

"What happened?" I ask him, and I try to come closer to him, but the kid quickly tells me that they don't wish to smell this scent, because I start to feel sick.

"I can see that you can't stand me, so I guess that I will have to wash myself first." He tells me with a chuckle, and I nod.

"It's just the kid, he's annoying." I tell him, while he walks inside of the bathroom.

A while later, he comes back and he smells a lot better, so I look at him as he makes his way towards me, before he sits on the bed beside me.

"What happened?" I ask him, and he groans.

"I think that I will be in trouble with Denver." He tells me.

"Why?" I ask, because I know that Percival wouldn't get in trouble intentionally.

"Because one of my friends was annoying me, so I pushed him away from me, and he got hurt when he hit the ground." He tells me, and I frown.

"Is he alright?" I ask him, and he shrugs.

"I'm not sure, the rest of the guys took him to the pack hospital, so I guess that he will be fine.

I'm not even sure why he was in pain, because he didn't hit the ground hardly." He say, and I nod slightly.

"I will make sure that you won't get in trouble, and then we can go to the pack hospital to check on him if you want." I say, and he nods slightly, although he has a frown on his face.

"I will be back." I say, before I leave the room, and I go down the stairs, then I call Joseph, Denver's mate.

"Hi." He says.

"Hey, I was wondering if Denver said something about being angry at Percival." I say, and he chuckles.

"Yeah, he was a bit annoyed, but I'm not sure is he's planning to punish him for that or something, if that's what you want to know." He tells me, and I groan.

If Denver will tell anyone about this, then I'm sure that he will have to have the voting to see if Percival should be punished for this or not.