Chapter 25

Gabriel's POV

It's already dark outside, but I can hear that my parents are talking with someone downstairs, and I assume that it's one of my brothers, although I'm not very sure.

I talked with them for a long while, because all of them aren't happy with the fact that I'm with Percival.

I'm just happy that my parents allowed him to stay here, and that they aren't making a big problem out of it.

But I guess that it's because they know that Percival and I can easily go to his apartment, and they most likely want me to stay with them.

When I walk down the stairs, I can hear my older brother, and I smile a bit.

"Hi." I say when I walk inside of the living room, and Trevor looks at me with a slight smile, before he stands up to give me a hug.

"Why are you here?" I ask him.

"Because my mate kicked me out of the house, so I had to find a place to stay. I was about to go upstairs." He tells me, and I frown.

"Why did he kick you out?" I ask him, and my parents laugh.

"Don't ask." Dad says and papa nods, although I decided that I want to know anyway, so I arch my eyebrow at Trevor.

"He's just angry at me, because I forgot to pick up our son, and the babysitter had to call him, to say that I don't take him back when I was supposed to." Trevor says with a shrug, and I shake my head.

"I wonder how long this kid will survive with you. He's just a few weeks old, and you already forgot about him more times than I can count." I say.

"Well, I'm not used to being a father." He tells me, and I just roll my eyes at him.

"I'm sure that you would have been a great father if you tried." I tell him, and he sighs in annoyance, before he goes towards the stairs.

I look at my parents with an amused look, before I go back to my room.

"Where did you go?" Percival asks me, and and I jump slightly, because I thought that he was asleep, so I didn't expect him to talk.

"I just went downstairs, because I heated my brother." I say, and he nods, before he gestures for me to lay next to him, so we can cuddle.

I roll my eyes, before I gesture towards the bathroom, and he groans tiredly, but lets me go there.

When I'm done in the bathroom, I sit on the bed next to him, and I don't even have a chance to lay down, before I can fell his lips kissing my neck.

"Denver said that we can't mate." I remind him, although I don't really care about it.

He just shrugs, and I chuckle slightly, but I decide that I shouldn't listen to Denver, because he doesn't have the best ideas.

I'm a bit scared that something will happen to one of us, but I really doubt that Denver or the doctors will be able to figure out what's going on with my mate bond.

And I don't want to live like this, so I guess that I will have to try to get rid of the bond, and I will have to deal with the consequences later, if there will be any.