Chapter 36: Spider-Man: Across The Spider-Verse Prologue

Hey, everyone it's Y/N L/N and I'm here to catch you up on things.

So, it's been nine months since the Avengers Civil War and the whole Accords situation. The Sokovia Accords have been officially scrapped and they're not coming back.

It's good that the Avengers are free agents again. I mean we're not perfect and we've unintentionally hurt people, but in my opinion we do alot more good then bad.

Since then I've been going on missions with the Avengers, people are still weary of us since the Civil War, but that's to be expected, I guess. Oh and on a mission we even found one last remaining cell of HYDRA and destroyed it. They had created a robot called Ultimo. HYDRA build it by using Ultron bots left over from the Battle of Sokovia.

The Avengers also have a new hero in our ranks, my best friend Harry. He's now going by Iron-Patriot. He and his dad built the suit together, though it was supposed to be his father in the suit. That didn't happen, obviously. He's only been an Avenger for two months, but he's proven himself as a big help.

Oh and I've been working with Scarlet Spider too. It's cool working with another Spider. It reminds me of working with my Pete from this Earth and the Spider-Gang.

I still haven't found a way to travel between dimensions to see my friends. It kinda sucks. I just wanna see my friends, but can't.

Well, that's all for now. You're caught up on things.

Bey, guys.