Chapter 26: Captain America Civil War Prologue

Hey, everyone it's Y/N L/N and I'm back to catch you up to speed on things.

It's been three months since I destroyed Fisk's Super Collider and became Spider-Man once again. After coming back to being Spider-Man I've been on a bad guy busting spree, just trying to make up for the time I missed as Spider-Man.

J. Jonah is back at it with hating Spider-Man and apparently he wasn't happy that I told my suit away from him. Though technically, it's mine. So, it's not stealing.

After becoming Spider-Man again I got offered a place on the Avengers and I decided to join them. I guess Cap and Tony had planned to make me an Avenger when I came back to the hero gig. Though Tony didn't give me the new suit that he made for me, apparently he's only gonna give it to me when I need it. J. Jonah was definitely not happy about Spider-Man the menace becoming an Avenger.

In terms for a cover story as Y/N L/N, I have an internship at Stark Industries. I use that story when I'm on mission as an Avenger. Though my excuses as Y/N L/N when in the city as Spider-Man are alot worse. It sorta comes with the superhero territory.

So, I haven't seen any of the Spider-Gang since they went back to their own dimensions and I don't know if I ever will. Though Tony and I have been working on a way to travel between dimensions. He thinks it could come in handy to be able to travel between dimensions. Plus, it'll allow me to travel see my friends again.

Well, that's all for now. You're all caught up on things.

Bye for now, guys.